Thread: Problem with Intel DH55HC

Problem with Intel DH55HC

Recently I bought the motherboard from the Intel desks and I was quite happy with this thing. Well I am aware that all is not well with all the things. I have seen a lot of things for all the various motherboards. Before purchasing the motherboard I also went to other forums and asked about this motherboard and they did say that this motherboard is fine. Now I want to know all the types of problems that you all have come across with this motherboard. Also it will be really nice if you can fetch me solution as well along with the problems.

Re: Problem with Intel DH55HC

Well it is true that nothing is perfect, and I have seen most of them coming to various forums and asking for the various issues with this motherboard. From most of the cases that I have seen I have found the following post most frequent. I have seen most of them complaining that when they try to install the new operating system the system freezes and the system restarts. Well I have not found the solution yet but I think when I will get I will post it soon.

I have come across some of the cases where the users have complained about the problems with DH55HC PCE x1 graphic problem. Well for the solution I told all of them to get the latest BIOS updates for the system. Even if that did not help then I suggested them to go with the minimum system components installed i.e. the minimum components would include keyboard, mouse, processor, memory, hard drive, CD-ROM, video card, and monitor.

Some of them came up with the issues with the installation of the DH55HC motherboard. They all told that when they went to start the system with this motherboard in the CPU case the system would not turn on. They had no problem with other board. In this case the usual suggestion is to go for the bench mark of the motherboard and the CPU before the setup. Sometimes it may happen that the motherboard offsets will touch the circuit pads on the back.

I have seen some of the cases where there was a case where songs cannot be played on the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC. This is almost frequent question that I have seen most of the time. In this situation there was only one solution, to get the audio drivers installed that came with the Mother Board. If the CD did not help then I suggested them to go for the updates of the drivers from the official website of the Intel. However this solution worked for almost 90 percent of the time.

Well I have come here with lots of problem that I have found and they are listed below. If you want you can see them and follow the link for the solution:
    1.Video drivers not working on the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC
    2.Songs can not be played on the Intel Desktop Board DH55HC
    3.DH55HC parity error & no video
    4.Intel dh55hc boot problem
    Hope that you will find this related to the discussion.
    Last edited by David23; 06-10-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks a lot for this entire thing I was not knowing that this mother board was having so many issues. If I would have know this before then I would have opted to go for something else. I think it is better to know the problems in advance and the solutions ready if they occur. Thanks for your efforts for making this thread so wonderful. I will try to get the board changed if possible. Which mother board will you all suggest? Thanks a lot again.