Thread: Intel DP965LT Motherboard Issue

Intel DP965LT Motherboard Issue

I am using Intel DP965LT Motherboard on my machine which was great working with but now it is creating problem as it sometime boots up and some time won’t. When used SATA hard disk I noticed that it randomly spins up and spins down same time the hard disk activity light stays on. Also have problem with USB Root and I am not able to fix both of them help from anyone will be appreciable.

Re: Intel DP965LT Motherboard Issue

It may be issue with your connections just try to connect the DVD-RW drive to the IDE port and do the setup for BIOS to boot from this first. This will help you to fix your problem with your motherboard. For for on it you can visit to company website where they will provide you details on this problem and its solution.

In your case going for latest BIOS might help to fix the problem with your motherboard so in order to fix the problem related to your motherboard. check SATA cable and HDD which might be not properly fix so this might resolve your problem. Let me know if this solution is working in your case otherwise you can try more different solution.

If your motherboard is in warranty then defiantly you have to go for the replacement or other than this you can do is that visit to service center. Just explain them the thing which you are facing while working with your motherboard and they will resolve the problem for you. This can be the best way you can go for to resolve your problem with your motherboard.