Thread: Raid drive issue with Bios update 5456 on Intel DX58SO

Raid drive issue with Bios update 5456 on Intel DX58SO

I use a desktop machine with is working with Intel DX58SO motherboard. I have an update that is 5456 and it has caused a issue for the thing. I am not able to work with my Raid drive. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well which will let the implementation to get through and make the Raid drive to perform.

Re: Raid drive issue with Bios update 5456 on Intel DX58SO

The issue is basically with the update that you have. It is causing the problem. You need to check out for the same. All you need to do is to perform well by checking out the aspect that is essential. Reinstall the update or get the new pack of the update and then work well which will be better. As it is been done you can then check well for the same that is needed. Do look out.

Look out by downgrading the BIOS and then look out for the change. I hope as it is been done you can perform well which is needed. Do check out for the thing which will be helpful for you and then process for the requirement that is needed. Do look well for the change and then process for the same as required. I hope this will be helpful and better for you.

Nuronex Guest

In order to perform well for the change it will be essential that you do check for the same that is get the new pack of the update that is needed. I hope this will be better. Get the new pack of the application or the update and then make it install well to the system as needed. The board will then respond well which is required. So make it work as needed.

Look for the connectivity and then perform as needed and check well which is needed. I hope the connection may be loose and this is the reason you are not able to perform well for the change as needed. So in order to perform well which is essential do look out for the thing and make the implementation which is required. Check well and perform for the same.

Check out for the drivers in order to perform well. Run the system well under safe mode and then get the implementation well which is needed. Safe mode do not have much of the embedded features and you can then perform well which will be helpful. I hope this is necessary. So do check and make the implementation which is required.

idea Re: Raid drive issue with Bios update 5456 on Intel DX58SO

The issue has been reported to Intel. The problem only occurs when one of the drives in the RAID array is connected to SATA port 5. You should be able to simply move the drive connected to port 5 to a different SATA port to work around the issue. The problem will be corrected in a future BIOS update.