Thread: Display issue with Intel DG41RQ motherboard

Display issue with Intel DG41RQ motherboard

I have bought Intel DG41RQ motherboard and the problem is that I am not able to get the display now. I have assembled the desktop system by my own and I am not able to work well. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can work well and then make the implementation to be processed as needed.

Re: Display issue with Intel DG41RQ motherboard

In order to work well you need to check out for the port that you have installed the connector or the VGA cable. I hope this will help you out well for you. Do check out for the same that is needed. It could be that the cable is not proper or may not have been plugged well to the port. This will help you out and function accordingly as needed. So check out.

Check out for the slot of the Ram it could be that the slot is not functioning proper. Do make the implementation that is required. Check for installing the RAM to other slot and then processing for the same. As it is been done you may then be able to get the system to show the display well as required. I hope it will be better for you. Check well.

Try pout for Cmos clearance and then check for the issue. I hope this will be better for you and can then make the desired changes to get processed. It will be better. Do look out for the thing that is essential then get the application to be downloaded and make it install by clicking on the link. Download file named "RQ0015P.BIO" Power off your system. Open your cabinet, remove the BIOS jumper completely. Insert the pen drive into back side USB port. Power on your system. It should shut down or restart or ask you to shut down in 10-15 minutes.Place back jumper on 1-2 position. So perform as needed.

Issue could well being with the RAM. Check out by replacing the RAM and then check out. Sometimes it does happen that the RAM is not responding well and has caused the issue that there is no such display been shown. So in order to perform well which will be better for you. So do look out for the change and then get the implementation which will be better for you.

Look out for cleaning cabinet and then process for the same. It could be that dust may have been causing the problem and you are not able to perform for the change. Do make the implementation to be worked as required I hope you may then be able to perform well for the change. Check out for the aspect as needed. I hope you may then be able to get the thing to get worked.

The issue got sorted out as I have replace the RAM that is been advised. The problem was with the RAM. I check out for the change and it helped me out well. Thank you for you help now I am able to get the display well and can now work with the system without any issue.