Thread: Cd/Dvd drive wont boot on Intel dx58so

Cd/Dvd drive wont boot on Intel dx58so

I have a desktop machine and it is been supported with Intel dx58so motherboard. The problem is that I am not able to boot or make the CD/DVD drive to boot. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out. I am able to see the devices under BIOS but not able to boot them. This happened after I performed a clean boot of Windows 7.

Re: Cd/Dvd drive wont boot on Intel dx58so

I would suggest you to work well that is by put the disc to the first drive and then perform well as needed. Wait for a minute and then check for the aspect well. I hope this will help you out and make the essential changes to get sorted and perform as needed. Do check well and make the implementation to the desired changes which is required. Hope this will let to a better conclusion.

Flash the BIOS wit latest update. This will help you out well for making the desired implementation to be worked. Remove the installed Bios that you are working with. As it is been done you need to look out for the change which will be better for you and make the desired aspect which will be helpful for you and required on the basis as needed. So do check well for the thing that is required. I hope you may then be able to get the desired process.

There is another way through which you can get the implementation to be processed that is required. I would suggest you to look for the cords or the connectors that is been connected is proper. This will be helpful for you and can thus make the desired implementation to get through to the change. Do look out well and get the desired changes to get sort for the thing which will be helpful.

It cold have caused due to improper shutdowns and this is the same reason you are not able to perform well for the change that is needed or required. I hope this will surely help you and make the desired aspect to be processed for the thing. In order to make it run perfect you need to check that the system should be properly shut down. Try to flash the memory and then set the same by installing new update and reinstall Windows. I hope this will help.

Check for the driver or the firmware of the CD/DVD drive. This will be better for you and helpful as needed. You may then be able to get sort of the change as needed. Do look out for the cause and change. This is because it could be the firmware of the optical drive may not be proper and hence it is causing such issue. Check out well.

I would suggest you to perform some steps that is Setting BIOS to default or removing CMOS battery, Remove the battery and then boot the system. Now after that again insert the battery and restart the system. Set the BIOS settings to default. Now look out for the output. I hope the issue will be sorted out well. Do make the desired implementation and process as required.