Thread: Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Ram issue on Intel DP45SG

Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Ram issue on Intel DP45SG

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I use Intel DP45SG motherboard and the problem is that Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Ram is not able to perform or function. My screen neither the Bios loads. I do not know what could have been causing the same. Please help me out so that I can make the implementation to get sort.

Re: Corsair TW3X4G1333C9DHX Ram issue on Intel DP45SG

The issue could well being with the RAM. you need to replace it as soon as possible and then check out for the output. I hope you may then be able to perform the task well and get function for the required ailment as needed or required. So check out for the aspects which will be better and make the implementation to be worked. It will surely help you out.

Check out for the motherboard the BIOS. There may be some problem with the Bios and hence it is necessary hat you do check well for the aspect which will be better. Get the latest update and then make the implementation as needed. So do look out for the change which will be better for you. I hope this will surely let you to get to a better solution.

Make the installation of the RAM and then process that is required. You need to get the RAM and then install it to the other slot. I hope you may get the desired change which will sort the aspect which will be helpful for you. Check for the aspect as the slot may have some issue and is causing the problem. It will be better for you. Do look out.

There are other aspects through which you can get the things to be processed well. All you need to do is to check well by following the steps:

• You need to look out by getting a different graphic card as there may be a compatibility issue there, there are additional power connectors on the board for PCI -E power, 1 x SATA & 1 x Molex . The power connected to graphics card itself.
    • Also you may work well by using a different power supply if yours doesn't meet the ATX 2.2 standard
    • Check for Different memory at ddefault settings in BIOS

It would be better that you turn the system on without a memory and then check. After that clean the slot and the system and then insert the memory. Now do look out for the thing. I hope the system may start by then. It will be better for you that is required. So do check and make it implementation that is required. Do look out.