Thread: Acer Aspire M5640 Motherboard Layout (power issue)

Acer Aspire M5640 Motherboard Layout (power issue)

I am using Acer Aspire M5640 motherboard in my system. when I start-up my system all components starts hard drive blinks on power-on, processor gets heat up, both 4-pin and 24-pin power sources which supply electricity to motherboard are connected to the motherboard but it does not produce any POST beep sound which usually occur whiling starting system. So I want to know how I can resolve the problem related to the motherboard.

Re: Acer Aspire M5640 Motherboard Layout (power issue)

If your motherboard is in warranty period then one thing you can do is just contact to your supplier which will replace your motherboard if it is really having some problem. As you are using Acer Aspire M5640 motherboard just contact Acer which will help you to fix the issue related to the motherboard.

It might be because of Bad RAM used in your computer open and you if your RAM is properly set to the slot if you’re using more than one RAM in your machine then just remove all the RAMs and just fix single RAM to first slot and try to re boot your computer if it is because of this then it will defiantly solve your motherboard problem.

It may be basic problem like loss connections you must cross check if all the components to motherboard and other peripheral or otherwise just call to an Acer service center so that they defiantly solve your problem with mother board.so just try this to solve the problem.

If you are not able to resolve your problem with the solution provided as above then only thing remains with you is just change your Acer Aspire M5640 Motherboard and move to some another motherboard. I same problem comes again then it surely be related to your machine power section which you can solve just by yourself new power section.