Thread: Difference between Intel Pentium Processor T4500 VS. Pentium Dual-Core T4500 Processor

Difference between Intel Pentium Processor T4500 VS. Pentium Dual-Core T4500 Processor

I want to purchase a computer system for myself. Mostly I will go for the assembled computer for myself. I do not have bigger issues with, but the problem is that I am confused. I am confused between the Intel Pentium Processor T4500 and Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 Processor. I want to know the superior processors from this two. I am waiting for your suggestions, so that I can buy the computer system for me as soon as possible.

Re: Difference between Intel Pentium Processor T4500 VS. Pentium Dual-Core T4500 Processor

You want to have an assembled PC which is far better than the standard one in my opinion. Regarding the processor I think that Intel Pentium Processor T4500 would be a better choice that you should go for. It has two cores in it and the clock speed of it is 2.3GHz. Also the front side bus speed of this processor is much better, it is about 800MHz. Some of the features that make it above all the processors that I have met so far are, it has enhanced Intel speedstep technology and in addition to this it also has thermal monitoring technologies.

Re: Difference between Intel Pentium Processor T4500 VS. Pentium Dual-Core T4500 Processor

Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 Processor is an entry level dual core CPU that is mainly meant for the laptops. Hence this processor is also called as laptop processors. When you will compare it to the Core 2 Duo processors then you will be able to see if this is worth of being used or not. Regarding the L2 cache it is only 1MB in T4500. Also the power saving technology is deactivated. Also the virtualization technology VT-x is also not present in the T4500. I will not go with this processor for sure.

Regarding the Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 Processor, I am in total agreement with what Apple.Mac.Rocker just said above. In addition to all this things I have found that the clock rate is somewhat slower. The clock rate is 2.3GHZ and the L2 cache is only 1MB and because of this the Pentium T4500 will bound the performance of demanding 3D games. It is found to be good with running the applications like MS Office, SD video cutting and Casual gaming.

The code name for the Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 Processor is Penryn. The Level 1 cache for this processor is 128K and yes the Level 2 cache is 1024K. I do not think that this is the worst in the series of T400. The T 4300 was having the 2.1GHz as the clock speed and it has increased 0.1GHz with every new version of the processor, it was 2.2GHz for T4400 and finally 2.3GHz for T4500. If you are interested to buy the processor of this series then I think that this one is the best one.

I am student and I am really happy with the Intel Pentium processor T4500. It is a dual core with 2.3GHz clock frequency. On my laptop it is working great, it allows me to surf the internet and write papers without any problem. This processor is more than enough for the light stuffs. You can run MS Office and any movie in parallel without any bigger problems or issues. For a student at this moment it is really a very nice motherboard.

In the post above I have seen something was mentioned about the Enhanced Intel Speed Step Technology. I thought to have some words on it if some of them are not aware of it. Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology is actually a highly developed way of enabling very high performance and at the same time meeting the requirements to save power for mobile systems. Conventional Intel SpeedStep Technology toggles both voltage and frequency between high and low levels as per the load response that it receives from the processor.