Thread: Intel Celeron Processor 900 vs. AMD Athlon II dual-core processor M320

Intel Celeron Processor 900 vs. AMD Athlon II dual-core processor M320

I am planning to upgrade my desktop system and I am confused of which one to go for. I need the system for gaming also. Please suggest some good processors. Else elp me out for what to choose between Intel Celeron Processor 900 and AMD Athlon II dual-core processor M320. I do not know which will be better option. So please guide.

Re: Intel Celeron Processor 900 vs. AMD Athlon II dual-core processor M320

As far as gaming is concerned AMD is anytime better than that of Intel. So I would suggest you to get sort of the change well and make the desired thing to be processed. Go for AMD processor as they have a good graphic accessibility and you can thus process well for the change that is needed. Do check and make the implementation well which will be better for you. I hope this will surely let the thing to get work

I wold recommend you AMD in terms of gaming but the problem with AMD processor is that it gets heated very fast and not stable well. So in order to get work well it is necessary that you do perform for the change which will be better. Intel also provides good graphic feature but it is stable and not much powerful than that of AMD in terms of graphic. Intel do not heat up fast. So go for Intel.

For your information The M320 is way faster than the Celeron 900. So I would prefer you to goes for AMD processor which you are talking about. the processing power is lot and you can make the amendments to be fulfilled to get work which will be better. So do make the implementation to be processed as needed. I hope you may then be able to work well for the change.

AMD athlon is way far better in terms of speed and gaming process. I will not say that Intel is not good but if you are looking for the best then AMD overcomes Intel in this situation or the processor that you are talking about. Anytime AMD is better. So go for the same and then function out well which will be better and cope as required. I hope it will be better and helpful for you.