Thread: Why is Intel faster per Core?

Why is Intel faster per Core?

I am having one small query that i need to work with. I am fan of the Intel but wanted to know why the Why is Intel faster per Core? After every new release the CPU of the same gives the better performance. If any one wanted to give comment on the same then please let me know about by posting here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Why is Intel faster per Core?

Intel is implementing the new technology with growing of the generation that helped to make system more active. The core are new series which is giving the better and reliable as performance wise. I think it is better to go with the new technology so that you can enjoy the use of technology. I hope you will like the same.

If you wanted to know about the advancement of the Intel Core then it is better to ask the same to the Intel Corporation who can give you the proper reply and guidance regarding the question of yours. So if you can then contact them and also let me know about the same by posting here. I hope you will get the proper solution with the same.

New feature in the Intel processor are for user with the facility that can help them to increase the multitasking and many more feature at a time. if the performance will not increase then you might not get the nice functionality with the system of yours. So go with the same and work with it without worrying regarding the same.