Thread: What is GPU max temperature

What is GPU max temperature

Hello,
    I have a question about my GC 8600GT Silent 512, with everest corporate edition, I saw that my GPU temperature was 71 °, all iMac's fans turn to the merits. My CPU at 31 degrees, 71 is high? What is the max to much temperature? Please advice me or suggest me. Thank you.

Re: What is GPU max temperature

71 ° C is in idle or in full? but even in idle, 71 ° C for a fanless model that is correct, you should see how his has got into the games, but this little climb above 100 ° C. Are you playing heavy graphics game on your computer. What are the game that you are playing? It has a lot to me parrait me anyway especially for a 8600! Even Fanless! But I did not know too much temp GPU but CPU and I do not know if it's really comparable .

My computers fanless Gigabyte is under 50 degrees in idle and in games it depends, for OC it even SupCom not exceed the 55 strangely, and she can climb up a small 70 ° and in CoD4 Other FPS, knowing she still gets a little air of 25 cm on the side of my tower. 71 ° it can be normal even in idle if the tower is not very well ventilated.

The rad is more impressive but I did not feel that it uses heat pipes, the Gigabyte is one, which may partly explain the difference. So if it's in full, in fact it is almost the same, but if it is idle is that the rad Asus is as good, or that your fan has a speed less important. If the 25cm to a dust filter and is placed behind the fan, explained that it may be less effective ventilation, I put it before the fan. 71 is not serious, is launching a game to see.

You measure with which the CPU temp? Try with TAT, you may find other temperatures. With Speedfan Everest and I thought to be under 30 degrees at rest, with TAT and another that I know the name is something else. For the filter I do not know how but I got it I had to enlarge the holes to put in upstream, may have to provide it, the filter was plastic, I blew a hole 4, but do not matter if you must take a break.