Thread: Abnormal CPU - Chipset error

Abnormal CPU - Chipset error

I have some problem regarding my CPU, as i start my computer no connection establishes from CPU to Monitor . And no beep sound generates , so i checked out with my RAM i think it is working fine because i have checked it with my other alternate computer. So naturally I thought it might be the add-on video card. So I removed it and rebooted the machine. Same results.
    Last edited by Damian12; 09-09-2010 at 08:00 AM.

Re: Abnormal CPU - Chipset error

Yes this is the problem that lot of computer face due to CPU Chipset error. this is the common problem and can be solved. And it can be done by bench testing the PC. The purpose of this bench testing is to demonstrate an easy way to test your system prior to complete assembly. If you take the time to bench test your build prior to full assembly you will save yourself hordes of time in troubleshooting a faulty component.

This problem can be solved by removing all the connections , unplugged the CPU from the power supply, remove everything from the cabinet keep the motherboard on the non conductive surface the wooden, DO NOT PLACE THE MOTHERBOARD ON THE STATIC BAG! It can actually conduct electricity! table can be best for it. Install the CPU and heat sink. Install 1 stick of RAM. Install the video card and attach the power supply connection(s) to the card if your card needs it.Connect the monitor to the video card. connect power supply to the mother board. Do NOT connect ANYTHING else. Make sure you have the power connector on the CPU fan connected. Use a small screwdriver to momentarily short the power switch connector on the motherboard. Consult your motherboard manual to find which two pins connect to your case's power switch. Then touch both pins with a screwdriver to complete the circuit and boot the system.

your problem is quite understandable but just send me you system specification. Did you performed any memory test, If not then perform it at least 10 times and see to it that you do not get any of the errors.Also run prime 95 and see if that crashes, if it crashes at stock speeds then you have a piece of bad hardware. Then you have to replace it.

I have gone through your problem and I will suggest you to perform a troubleshooting test. To perform this test is quite easy. It can be done though trouble shooting CD/DVD that would be provided by to you by the company of which your system. What this test will do is that it will check all your software and hardware peripherals and give u desired result. It will help you to know the problems you are computer is dealing with.

There may only two possibilities of your system problem that is either your Hardware or software has corrupted or your system is being affected by some kind of malware and may have corrupted your boot files, so it is not displaying anything on the screen.