Thread: Asus G73 GPU Overheating

Asus G73 GPU Overheating

I bought a Asus G73 -JH TZ008V . However, I detect some problems :
    Fan - law who does not blow at all
    -Computer shuts down due to overheating after less than 20 minutes of play.
    My questions were whether these problems are recurrent in other user of this laptop , if it was normal for the right not blow at all and how overheating problem. How to remedy all these worries finished extremely troublesome ( my computer is no longer has to go on the net without overheating )? If other users have already returned to their Machine SAV Asus , how did he come back ? what have they repaired ? What was the defect ? Please help.

Re: Asus G73 GPU Overheating

The fan blows now so controlled , the temperature is moderate and more excessive. To install, download the executable (. exe ) then the file . INF . Then run the executable , you will see a folder containing the installation files appear . Paste the . inf in that folder and run the installer.
    Note 1: After restarting, Seven says that the driver has not. Do not be fooled , Microsoft simply do not have unsigned drivers .
    Note 2: After restarting, Seven will offer an update automatic graphics card driver . You must cancel and do " right click , hide " to do it is no longer offered . ( you pass the WHQL signed driver ).

Another effective solution is to open the box from the rear when you want to play (a few small screws to remove! ) and using a cooling plate directly against the hardware : the Zalman NC3000 to be advisable in this configuration. Last idea for DIYers : you can buy this piece which is the access door to the CPU and includes the famous " circle decorative " that everyone takes for an air vent . The idea is simply to remove by force the plastic cap inside that room for him give the role of ventilation grill.

Use the original driver will bring you also certainly use this warranty. We can not force you to use only signed drivers because they do not exist for ALL devices, and this is just a label paid by companies to enforce recognition of the conformity of a pilot Microsoft. f you care about your warranty , the overclock is not to consider ! I would add that the overclock can show off and especially in terms of performance , the Asus is more than enough strong. Overclocking can damage your battery and a laptop , you say what you want, this is not for play . It is more a selling point.

I recommend the driver that will allow the PC to live longer , the problem returns to the charge when I play a game and feels relatively greedy gpu ( borderlands , avatar ... ) who, without having to activate the AA to moderate use gpu , even when a temperature reaches between 85 and 100 ° and about 80-85 ° for left 4 dead 2 that use less gpu but totally processor. Then of course the PC does not train , no matter the application or game running ( except once with avatar because I tried with everything thoroughly ) . But it is still unfortunate that Asus is down clock plant supposed to be the gpu at 550/950 at frequencies that leads to a little above 250mg (which is cheaper ) to still reach temperatures limits for the gpu (105 ° max for the gpu , but certainly not for the rest of the components around ).

Asus G73 GPU made in the copper circuit that extracts heat from the G51 includes then forcing the GPU heats up for the G60 there are 2 distinct circuit so the problems and GPU not on the same cooling system heater really less in terms of cooling I will board a plate Zalman NC2000 you win between 15 and 20 degrees you can clean it easily you will see a cent below the air intake with dust filter as saying bin the plate is pointless. I myself watched the beautiful work that is has entered a make believe air because it is directly, it is pointless because it is a with a sheet Black hard plastic, aluminum plate, a dust filter and a gate; I still say that if this has entered the air- operated bin pc is constantly at 35 ° max with the cooling plate.