Thread: GA 890fxa ud7 will not boot

GA 890fxa ud7 will not boot

I have a problem with my GA-890FXA-UD7 and the problem is that it is not booting properly. Yesterday I installed my GA-890FXA-UD7, Linux starts, everything is a dream to the sound card, because that has changed, I had to fix only the levels up again as the standard. Everything went right away without any problems, pure enthusiasm now we get to Windows, I have started after this. Elected in Grub Windows and go, not the only one loading screen was not moving. Now, after trying one makes what one always does in Windows quickly press the reset. Boot trial a fault was found, possibly from new hardware choose clean and repair Windows CD but then also this system is not starting.

Re: GA 890fxa ud7 will not boot

Do you get the set out with RAM alone, if so do das. If not I will help you there! What kind of a mode you used for your disk, Native IDE or AHCI times around here and try Wechsler times the mode. Try to do these thing and then give the further information related to that. So that I can help you in a better way, just send me the result for that.

The setting is Native IDE and it was so, before I installed the drivers. Jar file, the data for the RAM you have at hand, I say no, definitely not, or should I just try what rum. Oh and I see that right that you run on a Windows 7 "have the originally installed on another board and you now" only "the new board have reingeschraubt and it now comes to the bugs?

So you go into the BIOS on the MIT and search because the option where you can enter the data RAM. The RAM should run untangle is mist also selected by default. Now if you look after the following messages on the correct setting CAS Latency: 7; RAS to CAS R / W Delay: 7; Minimum RAS Active Time: 24; Command Timing: 2T the rest can be neglected. It also the values are entered correctly, you can check the values the car at times I have told you. And do not forget to set the voltage to 1.65V

7-7-7-30-27-1T at 1.60 V should really be no problem. Thus the BE run both my GA-MA790FXT-UD5P and in my new GA-790FXTA UD5 correctly Prime 6 hours, 1 hour OCCT, MemTest 3.5 hours when fully occupied 8GB (2 kits) without any errors. Reingesteckt, Bios reset and everything is set, runs like one. Try to do I am sure this will definitely solve your problem.

I now understand anything, makes the case, nothing! If your sysProfile agrees (a HDD), put you on two partitions, install linux, then if Win7 and then Linux would not boot, you download the freeware you "EasyBCD 1.7.2 down" and bring it to the boot loader again ok. Windows is hanging by a different motherboard now time not a good idea, and I have the impression that because Windows 7 is already much more tolerant compared to XP. I would even install because of the stability of Windows 7.

So, it comes with AHCI now Bissel more I see the Win7 logo and then blue screen what modest for a system that requires a new installation for each garbage. I wonder whether, after a new installation everything goes. My sysProfile true, but I have 3 HDDs (system, games and data) to be found further below. If I see something different that has worked before in Vista also times since MS should take a leaf out of Linux. There is only one piece of hardware other drivers load, and good. Windows is the only thing I must do over again, finally Steam Valve for Linux and Windows garbage.