Thread: GA-890FXA-UD5: No post (power error)

GA-890FXA-UD5: No post (power error)

Hey friends, I have just bought updated hardware for my system. The system starts and runs almost every thing. I forget to tell you that I have bought GA-890FXA-UD5 , and then installation went smooth and without a single problem. When I first assembled the computer I used a Dark Power 650W. You can see the GPU-fan and the CPU-fan spinning. In this the beep code contain 11 shorts of signal and the followed by a pause and then continues beeping. And it is continue till the system get awitched off. In this cse I have tried another cable also but the problem is still remain. Now I have decided to buy a new PSU and to get a Corsair HX850 850W. But even though the problem is not solved. And ya one more thing I want to share here that I have connected the 8-pin 12V. But still same beep coming. Can anyone help me?

Re: GA-890FXA-UD5: No post (power error)

Hey buddy don't worry actually you have already made a good start to find out the fault. Actually I just say that you have covered almost all the obvious things. And it is really worth to remove the CPU and checking it for any of the damage. So don't worry you make a right step.

Hey buddy I am also facing the same problem. And I want to tell you that the CPU in my case is fine. And It is working as the last time ran t was 48 hours ago. And then I have took up the mother board from the case to take a close look But I just want to tell you that there is no indication of the burned circuits. So after this what I have to do for solving mine problem.

Hey so you are getting continuous beep till you switch off your pc. Ok I think we can discount the PSU as faulty it is mainly because I also use that one srin. So I think it either the connections or the last reason is board. You do one thing try to remove the RAM and graphic card And try to observ which type of beep you get.

Hey friend whatever you are telling it is ok. But my friend actually I have tried this and result is still I am getting the same beep code.I think it could be the power connections on the board is itself tho... never thought of that. So you have any other idea so tell me your last one is not working in my case.

Hey friend I have read your problem you just do one thing here open your cabinet and then look closely at all the sockets on the board. And ya in this I would have to agree.In this take it back and get it changed if it is locally purchased if not RMA it. Other wise better luck for the next time.

Hey I have google on you problem and I got little bit of solution on it. You just try I think it will fix your problem. Basically if you have done as you are saying and the same as the OP then the fault we must presume is the same. Actually I am affraid that it is in RMa. Actually as a matter of interest were you running the memory in the unganged mode? Now as much I know that only possibility is that the CPU But I think there is a more chance of motherboard being culprit. Just see this and tell me.