Thread: Mercury Mother board sound driver

Mercury Mother board sound driver

I have a computer with the Mercury Mother board Configuration in it. It was working perfectly since last six months and i have not formatted the system from the time i have bought it. Now there is no sound playing in my system from the time i have formatted my computer, my friend advice me to install the sound driver for it. So, from where i can get a sound driver and how to install it please reply me with an answer, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Mercury Mother board sound driver

If you have formatted the system and you are not able to hear sound from the speakers then your friend was right you have to install a Sound driver in the computer. Just go to the Mercury-pc website and input the version of the driver and download the driver from there, this is the official website of the Mercury Company. you must have got the Sound driver from the dealer from whee you have purchased the system, if you have it then use that one.

I have searched the sound driver on the Mercury website along with the version of the chipset, but they have shown the Message that these driver is unavailable at that this moment please try after sometime. Now what should i do in order to get the sound driver or there is any other method to play the sound. Please reply me with an answer i am missing my music it's urgent please help.

If you don't got the sound driver along with your system or you was not able to download it from the internet then also there is no problem there is a way by which you can have the sound driver. Just go to the Nearest Mercury service center and buy a fresh copy of the sound driver that suits your chipset and install it, you will definitely get the sound and will be able to play your music.

First of all thank you very much my friend i finally purchased a new sound driver CD and was able to play my music and other sound files. The advice by you helped a lot but i have another problem now i hope that you will solve it. Now my videos are not playing properly in the system, i hope i have to install a video driver for it, from where i can get it.

If you want to play the videos with a very good resolution in your system then you have to install the video driver. Download the video driver from the Mercury-pc website, it is available on the website i have checked it. these will resolve your issue of video also and if you have another query then please let me known i will be quite happy to resolve all of them.

If you don’t get the sound in your speaker, then first check the speakers. If the speakers are working perfectly then you has to install a sound driver in your system which will solve your problem. If you have the driver CD that come along with the chipset then you can install the sound, video, usb drivers directly from the CD that is available to you.
    This will definitely solve your problem , if the problem exists further then contact me for further assistance.