Thread: HP tm2t processor speed vs tx2z

HP tm2t processor speed vs tx2z

hi,
    i am very much interested in knowing the speed of the processor, i am going to get the new laptop, let me please know which one among the two processors of tm2t and the tx2z will be better as related to the speed,whether the games such as the cod6 id possible to be played, let me know which settings will be required to play this kind of game

Re: HP tm2t processor speed vs tx2z

The difference between the two processors which you would like to know about the speed,so the amd processor has the quite good speed,it consists of the higher L2 cache for the the better efficiency, for the long life battery,as per the cod6 game it not possible to play this game over HP tm2t processor,the tx2z has an ATi 3200HD integrated so you may play this game in low medium settings.

The game of cod6 which you want to play on HP tm2t processor and HP tm2t processor,according to me the tx2z is better,as it had the better touch screen and along with the optical drive,it consists the amd chips,the tx2z does not give the heating issues,the problem does not lasts as it uses the different cards.They do not have the motherboard failure problem do often.

The hp touch smart tm2t are updated with the Core i3 ULV processor,it has the 12.1-inch capacitive touchscreen,the HP has raised the back area of the system to fit in a larger six-cell battery, it makes it hard to hold the 4.72-pound tablet,Basically, the tm2t is a better tablet for a desk,The laptop is surrounded by three USB ports, HDMI, Ethernet, VGA, and a combo microphone / headphone jacks.