Thread: GA-X58A-UD9 Boot Problem

GA-X58A-UD9 Boot Problem

Recently I have purchased GA-X58A-UD9 and as it is mentioned in title that I am facing boot problem with this. I have checked everything all the things are connected properly but the thing is that it is displaying any light for the CPU and the other thing is that if am turning power of CPU, the fan is not moving. Nothing is happening only two lights are blinking in the mother board power.

Re: GA-X58A-UD9 Boot Problem

For solving the problem that you are facing you need to check the PSU, I know you have done that thing but it will be better if you do that thing again. The thing you need keep in mind is that you have to shorting the PS_ON. I am sure this will definitely solve the problem you are facing. If you have any other issue then let me know about that. I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD9 design offers 24 stages, support for technology 4-way graphics with On / Off Charge This new standard is satisfying the most demanding users. GIGABYTE has completely redefined the concept desired performance offered on its X58 product line. Offering a range of innovations and technologies to support all high-end processor, including through a design phase VRM 24 power, the product GA-X58-UD9 redefines itself positioning.

I having a similar configuration is that I had to buy a sli evga3way classified 760, are what put approximately $120 more for this beautiful GA-X58A-UD9 would be a good idea or not? Knowing that I am newbie in the overclocking, but I intend to push my max 920do i7, and I am fading video games. One more thing I did not pay attention to compatibility with the box, with a haf932 the death.

I much prefer the Classified or UD7 and R3E, much cheaper on top but hard to take in hand, or where the Gigabyte and Asus will be easier to operate quickly. The R3E what I do is not just stupid but there are only two USB2 available internally on motherboard, but it allows for 4x HD5870 for fun and for approximately 195 less than what making it accessible to as many who will simply Sli or even a cross-fire is simple.

According to me the remaining equipment of the motherboard meets high standards: six memory slots for DDR3-2200 memory, SATA 3 two - two and eight SATA ports with RAID function, each one IDE and floppy connector, dual Gigabit LAN, 7.1 audio, two eSATA, two USB 3.0 ports and six USB 2.0 and Firewire. Even with the usual Gigabyte Dual BIOS is present.