Thread: GA-X58A-UD9 waterblock issue

GA-X58A-UD9 waterblock issue

I am thinking that it will be better if I am able to use this motherboard without any use of waterblock. Recently I have purchased number of parts for fitting these things in my computer system. The problem is that if I am trying to fit the board to the ATX fitted screw holes the board is barren by the crossbar. The problem is that it is losing the ability for using that in the expansion slots.

Re: GA-X58A-UD9 waterblock issue

The only thing I can suggest you for solving this problem is to use the board without using the northbridge cooling. It will be better if you try to use Hybrid Silent Pipe module for reducing the amount of heat. But the thing is that if you are thinking of then do not try to overclock, because if you are thinking of that then you must have a better cooling system.

I have been recently acquired the magnificent motherboard GA-X58A-UD9. I was amazed by the manufacturing quality of this map and its design is even more beautiful when it was in the hands assembly is done alone, even though I was afraid of complications because of its size but not. The problem is that the pc does not start at all with this setting. I have to select the parameter setting SPD (I tell you to head) and set to 12X on the 1600MHz frequency is otherwise run at 1333MHz.

I am also having this issue and tried to manually enter the cpu voltage, the pci-e, chipsets their nominal value. Windows 7 everything works fine but one has the impression that there estrangements system level but I do know that that is the cause of the slowdown that is felt just beyond. For example if I play with a window to rotate, the movement is fluid, but with moments of sacadas regular one per second. Same for music, we heard a cracking sound every second and sometimes the music completely stutters. Findings also point to a file upload, which is strange is that it does not all the time. I even turned two sessions for folding for home gpu and cpu and start the game Mass Effect 2 with no slowdown! But this thing is not resulting in any solution is there any solution for this crackling sound.

For the problem of cracking sound and some slowdowns (regular I remember) I found the solution: overclocking. And I impose on the motherboard to keep the processor at a constant speed (4.32 ghz) with well-defined voltages. In terms of the memory not recognized as it should, although it still works, I updated the bios with a version beta. Now when I choose settings in the bios provided by xmp strips map starts and the ram is at 1600MHz but crash as early (memtest and idem it does not). So I leave the settings on auto, but I set the coefficient to do so and am imposing of 1600MHz 1.5v instead of 1.64 v. For now it works like that most problems.

xmp is the problem for real general concern with the ram at 2000MHz and with over 6GB of ram the ideal is configure everything manually it gives what now? It is a recent map should expect a little trouble but nothing nasty, I myself have tested this card before outlet and it was not the final version, but I find no problem except the overheated with more than two graphics card so when you get the 3 cards automatically nf200 second chip will trigger that will cause a rise in temperature there should be a side fan blowing towards the motherboard with your armor I think it will suffice.

I find it weird with the ram that the motherboard detects the correct settings when I ask it to use the xmp profile but these settings make the system unstable. I am leaving all settings on auto especially in advanced timing. So I contented myself to play on the ratio that the ram is running at 1600MHz and although there is a standard mode / turbo / extreme that I put on extreme for the card selects the case 9-9-9-24. Well if not for the time it works well.