Thread: UD3R rev2.0 new build keeps rebooting Help!

UD3R rev2.0 new build keeps rebooting Help!

I have started my computer again and again after the shutdown, almost exactly after 3-4 seconds. It is completely and then as normal when you press the power button it comes on again. My system configuration: UD3R rev2.0, i7-920 at the default clock, Sapphire Radeon HD5870, A-Data 1800 and 6GB TriKit (currently on 1333-8-8-8-21 exclude errors) , 2 * 500GB on a 1TB Sasmsung 520HJ Raid0Stripe ICH10 , WD 320Gb IDE on an old, Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech MX518, V243HL Acer 24 "LED-backlight, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit. The following things I have already try: All bios (F1-4) with optimized and fail-safe defaults and normal. Of course, all wakeup events disabled. I just want why this UD3R rev2.0 keeps rebooting.

Re: UD3R rev2.0 new build keeps rebooting Help!

I think I am also facing similar problem I have tried these things for solving this issues. In Win7 disabled all services, except MS latest Intel updater ironed over it. Latest Intel INFS installed by hand with system equipment tried out in the Reg PowerOffAfterShutdown all values. Disconnected all USB devices Power settings in Windows 7 checked: And now I know never on, missing me slowly to the ideas on searching. Windows all the updates made installed all the latest drivers. Some also tried that thing with old drivers, but not able to solve the problem.

All USB devices you had already gone, have you really tried to disconnect everything? (Unless, of course current). I am asking this because especially network cable, USB devices. Best overall (also keyboard and mouse after you have clicked on shut down) If it immediately restarts it still will be interesting but there was still something with Windows 7, so I will suggest you to use trouble shooting for solving this problem.

The problem I am having is with my GA-X58A-UD7. The thing is that I could not take the JMicron driver from Gigabyte, but directly from JMicron, can you suggest me how to achieve this thing for solving the problem that I am facing. One more thing I want to ask that as per the suggestion given in the above reply that is how to control the board if it is restarting in every two three minutes. I am not trying to oppose these thing but just need clarification for this.

I had a similar problem recently when UD7 also (the first and last time), after I did a BIOS update. For me the solution was to reset the CMOS reset switch the BIOS settings and re-enter that each and everything. Not to mention that I have tried all things that are mentioned in the above reply but it is not resulting in anything. Is there anyone who can provide a better solution for this problem?

Just check that all cables are plugged in? 8pin CPU, 24 pins motherboard, 6 or 8 pins (or both) graphics card and all the other related things. Make a clear CMOS: Just take it 220v you shunt the two pins near the battery appointed CLR-CMOS for 2-3 seconds with a jumper, a paper clip or screwdriver you remove the jumper, you leave it on 220v and you boot you go into the bios and you do a load optimized default then you change the options you want. Try with a single array of ram if it still does not work.

All motherboard / graphics are connected, to clear the CMOS there is nothing next to the battery, but a button on the back of the CPU which has the same name I press it several seconds but nothing helps, AC still does not start properly. And the manual, it is the Del is used to show if there is a boost at the SouthBridge. For cons, while cranking, if I press the left button, it will starts, but when I stop, the LED lights up and continues to do again what he did before.