Thread: Asus or Alienware

Asus or Alienware

I plan to buy me a new laptop, I travel a lot with, to go to class for example). And that makes a bit of everything! Photoshop, video editing occasionally a little game and a little programming. I have a maximum budget of $2000. I wanted to wait for the release of Windows 7, but now my fan makes a nice noise! I just need to know which one will better to have Asus or Alienware.

Re: Asus or Alienware

From far and far away I advise the Asus G51Vx-SZ028C. A little off-budget yes but note that Asus offers migration on this computer with windows 7 comes with bag and mouse pad (nVidia GeForce GTX 260M very interesting). The price is really very interesting, very comprehensive computer and very smooth. I also think fit me in! There are many trusted site through which you can order the same.

It is on the G51 is really top, but a priori it only supports 4GB of RAM, so I might not increase later, when he needs it takes 4 to 5 years. Otherwise it is on the CPU and GPU are dreaming. A quad at the same price as the G51, so I ask myself what is best between a Quad and Duo 2GHz to 2.8GHz? And is that the Asus can work in raid? It will better if you can advise on this.

Regarding the Quad is the only "commercial" unless you are working on advanced applications catching the quad core which is more than rare in the market! Core 2 Duo is ample and the benefits of having a stroke frequency higher. Honestly I think the G51 will take me four years since more than two years a lot less demanding than Vista. For operation in raids I do not know but I think yes because it seems that the two discs are identical but I'm not sure

I ordered three of these sites it seems to me that I never had any problems on any of the three. It's very serious, always very accommodating and very responsive. Maybe a tad more expensive but the quality of service is there and well there! In terms of memory, 4GB you well enough even in three years since moving to OS rather less memory intensive Vista is a true pump memory. If you migrate to Windows 7 you will feel the difference already widely. Hope to have you helped and good referral.

Well I bought LDLC pixmania being out. Suddenly I should have next week. I have not found much information on the net a few items at once it would perhaps a review with some photos and a few tests if the world cares. So because of you that stock raised from pixmania. You can give me some information: if the heater power supply, if the sound is good, sound. Finally saw your message, you do not look disappointed.

So first impressions I am already as a child before it really top quality materials and assembly! And big surprise browsing windows no sound is heard! To see the result with large applications and games! Really neat I found the keypad very appropriate with the numeric keypad and backlight nice. So far only positive everyone my box came to see, by any cons I decided to format and repartition.