Thread: Computer crashes due to hardware installation

Computer crashes due to hardware installation

I have bought the computer last month and built it myself it was working fine untill I bought the new fan from market of the following: Thermaltake CL-P0466 CPU Cooler for Intel Socket 1366/1156/775 & AMD 64 754/939 & AM2+.
    At the time of installation which didn't have enough room to fit so i just pushed it in there as hard as i could... thats when the crashing began.

Re: Computer crashes due to hardware installation

Normally computer crashes due to Bad ram. I will suggest you to check the ram problem may be occure on the blue screen of death with the massege displaying Fatal Exception Error it indicates a serious hardware problem. Sometimes it may mean a part is damaged and will need replacing.But a fatal error caused by Ram might be caused by a mismatch of chips.This will often crash the machine if the Ram is overworked.

This type of crashes occures due the fault in some of the hardware devices it will be sort out by using the following path (Start-Settings-Control Panel-System-Device Manager). Often if a device has a problem a yellow "!" appears next to its description in the Device Manager.Press Properties to see the IRQ (interrupt request line) numbers used by your computer which highlight computer in the device manager.IRQ no is the number which indicates the number of devices using it.This problem can be fixed by removing the problem device and reinstall it.

Sometimes computer crashesh deu to the bad power supply .As many construction work is going on across the city which cause the steady supply of electricityand these factors are the reason for the desruption of the electricity.A power surge can crash the computer easily.for this you have to buy an UPS.If this crash is occure due to hardware than you should to check out weather all the hardware components are installed properly or not if yes then fix them properly.

Computer crashes occures due to the hardware installation can be keeped away by installing the components to the computer properly and if any component is not installed properly than fix out the problem by reinstalling the component again properly. And also watch out if the component is not damaged at the time of installation if it is damaged than rplace it with the new one. Never try to build a computer if you are not aware of its parts and fuctions for this you may take the help of a hardware engineer.