Thread: Replace Motherboard or PC due to sound card and graphics card

Replace Motherboard or PC due to sound card and graphics card

I have an HP desktop from the last two years, and I want to upgrade it with new memory but i found that I was mixed out. I have a new graphic card and a new sound card of "1GB" but I have got a problem that these items are disabled on my motherboard.I want your idea that is it correct to replace my motherboard and processor or to purchase a new desktop PC or any other suggestion which save my money in between the two?

re: Replace Motherboard or PC due to sound card and graphics card

As in your question,at the time of up-gradation of your HP you were stuck at 1gb of ram, actually it depends on you that where you are going to use the system. In future at the time of software purchase you will have to outstrip the 1gb level or any other level like gaming, video or audio editing etc. than according to me you should to go for the new system and watch out what specs will be, In most of case typical OEM type of system are not widely open for the continuous up gradation.But generic systems are do well in this area. In your case I will tell you to replace the motherboard.

You are suffering from the problem,that your graphic card and sound card are disabled on the motherboard. I will tell you to replace the motherboard and also watch out if you need to buy the new operating system it will suggest to the new motherboard.At the time of the setup read the end user license agreement on the operating systems, it will clear that it remain with the system it was installed on the particular model .

Guys I have used your ideas they were quit working but I think my desktop should to be upgraded at a regular interval and also I think to buy a new desktop with all new accessories which are available in the market. Now I want to buy new personal computer except of going through all these processes.

So, you want to build a new computer, In my humble request it just works better in the long run as stated earlier it generally far easier to upgrade as the time comes.And one more thing that I want to tell you if you will renovate its More Optical Power Receive-Normally(oprn) it will do well as the new motherboard or you can do whatever you want.
    Last edited by PeterAGASSI; 27-08-2010 at 07:01 PM.