Thread: RAM optimize

RAM optimize

I have thought to optimize my ram timings. I am not having any knowledge about it, but one of my friend told me that I can do it. So I thought to take some help from you guys regarding this topic. My specifications is as follows :
    Memory: Kingston HyperX DDR3-1333-9905403 084.A00LF
    Mainboard: MSI 790GX-G65
    Processor: Phenom X4 965 2 BE
    Maximum can I run it on 800MHz. Hope you can help me there. Any other information related to the topic would be grateful.

Re: RAM optimize

Have you not set the default timings? Adjusting the standard best timing for a 1333. Your board the Ram was supposed to automatically detect and adjust it automatically. Tangible benefits in everyday life lead to better timing really not. If you set the Ramtimings it may be that the memory is no longer stable, and your system as a crash. How did you know that you max the Ram. can be run at 800MHz? Since you have DDR3 1333 you can max it with. 1333 run (real 666MHz) by overclocking it while you can still make the higher is not already provided for by the manufacturer and for that you'd have to probably increase the tension and alleviate the timing.

Times when the ram to 667 MHz think effectively set 1333 mhz should the motherboard itself the right timing search open the fourth side (memory) by the tool CPU-Z. Then there is the current timing. Compare that with the timing specified stickers on the RAM. CPU-Z is a practical diagnostic tool (freeware) that contains information about the hardware of your computer showing detailed. In five registries can be CPU-Z the most important information about CPU, cache, motherboard, memory, and the SPD of the RAM module out with.

Even I would like to recommend you to test with the CPU-Z. CPU-Z is a tool in the style of WCPUID. Since version 1.25, it offers support for Intel's new Pentium 4 and Pentium J-M processors, it supports nForce 4 chipsets, and some little things more. The program is a validation process that the authenticity of the information to be made with, the tool will attest new.

I am having the DDR2-800 x2. I can optimize it. If its possible then I would suggest you to go for this RAM. The JM4GDDR2-8K 2GB DDR2 SDRAM consists of 2pcs modules. The 2GB module is a 256M x 64bits DDR2-800 Unbuffered DIMM. The module consists of 16pcs 2GB DDR2 SDRAMs in 68 128Mx8bits ball FBGA parcels and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 240-pin printed circuit board. The 2GB module is a Dual In-Line Memory Module and is anticipated for escalating into 240-pin edge connector sockets. Synchronous intend consent to particular cycle control with the exercise of system clock. Data I / O transactions are achievable on both edges of DQS. Range of maneuver frequencies, programmable latencies allocate the identical device to be functional for a assortment of high bandwidth, high recital memory system applications.

DDR Double-Data Rate RAM actually doubled the standard short-rate SDRAM. Each DDR-RAM memory is faster (and probably more expensive) to be non-DDR counterpart RDRAM doubled in principle, as the output of SDRAM and transmits the same data, faster. This is a high-end version of a RAM memory SDRAM is a variant with high performance that is faster than some other RAM types. The letter "S" stands for "synchronous" because a new technology to send data at specific time intervals is used to fast. SGRAM is a graphics-specific memory type, the-end graphics cards will be used by High. This type of memory sends data in blocks, so graphics appear to be reading less choppy.