Intel Core i5 750
    Gigabyte GA-P55M-1 UD4
    G. Skill kit Extreme3 2 x 2GB PC12800 Ripjaws
    Cooler Master CM-690 Advanced II
    Plextor PX-880SA
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    Samsung SyncMaster 2233RZ - 3D
    Cooler Master CM-690 Advanced II
    The goal is to be able to have a minimum of noise. You should know that my pc is very very often on, I do a lot of multi-task (playing, watching a movie and surf at the same time). I have a Cooler Hyper 212 more, on some tests it is well noted. By cons I've already had for my father and I have not managed to fix it properly on a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R. So if you have something better for not too much is going on on my motherboard I'm interested

Re: Help me make this config silent

For silence and performance, the Samsung drives are top F3. For cooling the CPU, it is a factor not to "neglect", which is why I suggest that Noctua. This is a "large" radiator, so check if it fit into the Cooler Master case. Regarding housing, I have no information on these acoustic properties (fans, cage etc. DD.) But it may need to change one or two fans after a few tests. With all this, this configuration should not be too noisy but it remains unknown, the HD 5850! it is perhaps not very quiet, but perhaps you do!!

Sink the CNPS 10X Quiet Zalman CNPS9900A and also advised me they are total of 20 € cheaper which is not negligible but if the noctua is really the difference. To map more I'll forward more I said I'll take anything that ati ... either a 896MB GeForce GTX 275 XT OC CA TRIPLE FAN EDITION (but I'm afraid of noise with these 3 fans ...) or 896I-GV-N26SO. Or any other nvidia 275 that will not too much noise..

Regarding silent Zalman is not what it does best for the CPU. Normally, I'd recommend the Thermalright, but for now it does nothing 1156. The K62 is the same as the K58 but with more fans and a door with plexiglass, if my memory is good. This is a good case, not without blemish. It's up to you what you need as 3D power, but right now, the ATI nVidia before, up to you.

If you are looking for a box really focused silence, you have the Fractal Design Define R2. By cons thermal level would say it a little warmer than the other drive but it should not be a big hassle if you replace the fans with Noctua available you can even add to the empty slots, it does that will be beneficial for your components and for a minimum of noise and more.Word of advice: set of NF-S12B ULN at the front of your box and NF-S12B FLX rear. The ULN is running slower and therefore makes less noise than the FLX that also remains very quiet. It also aspires less air and therefore it is ideal to put in front) should not be there more air than exhaust air sucked!! If you have to take 140mm fans, then takes the NF-P14 FLX .

For the graphics card, it depends on your usage. If you are looking for a graphics-oriented game, I can offer you the Club 3D Radeon HD 5750 1GB passive (fanless) or the Power-Color Radeon HD5750 1GB passive, but you must also ensure that there have at least One of the fans in your box that opens directly onto your card, because it heats up quickly. After silence level, I can not advise you but the Corsair is quite stable and silent show (the 750W is slightly noisier than others, but the range is not very obvious. At worst you replace the fan in the PSU 'a Noctua and you will have the power It's really good).

After it is true that I doubt the usefulness of two fans on the cooler. Indeed on my E8400 with my NH-U12P I removed the fan to leave only the cooler temperatures and are equally good. I could earn some dcb (about ten) and my cooler was almost cold. I suppose that with such a configuration, it will make the O / C, so yes it will heat up.

So if it's for the OC you will have a graphics card with a fan, because it fanless heat up much, much, much too. But if you want to OC, you will have to make sacrifices on the sound by adding ventillos everywhere and airy with a round base! We can not have everything .... unfortunately. But I saw your setup do not think the OC is required. For the cooler: a Cooler Master Hyper 212 More will nickel. You can even change the Noctua fan for a history of winning in noise and cooling.

If you take a Noctua cooler there will inevitably be a fan that will not work because the air flow will be guided by the fan in your cooler will not lead to the one of them. Finally I do not know if you understand me but it would be best that you have a passive cooler for the fans in your box to be truly effective without the airflow is not disrupted (by the fan cooler, which interest to remove it). But in this case I do not know if you can make big OC so the solution would be to order one of your fans behind or above: I'm behind the board because the heat rises and the two more senior fans are focused relative to the location of the cooler.