Thread: Dfi Lp Dk 790fxb M3h5

Dfi Lp Dk 790fxb M3h5

I am here to check some information about the DFI LP DK 790FXB M3H5. Also it would be much better for me if someone hanging out there provides some reviews of it, since I am not knowing much about that motherboard. Also I want to know that can I overclock this motherboard.? Hoping some useful responses from your side as soon as possible.

Re: Dfi Lp Dk 790fxb M3h5

DFI has added a motherboard with support for DDR3 and AM3 processors with AMD 790FX chipset. It's the new LANParty Dark 790FXB-M3H5 and is practically equal to the LANParty DK-M2RSH 790FXB, except for the fact socket AM3 and DDR3 support. DFI announces it as "the best overclocking platform". The board has a power circuit of the CPU 4 +1 phases, diispone two PCIe 2.0 x16 support ATI CrossFireX. The third slot is PCIe x4. It has three slots PCI traditional and as support for storage and optical drives connectors offers six SATA 3Gbps and one PATA connector for two IDE devices. The motherboard supports memory (4 modules) 800/1066/1333 MHz DDR3 natively and DDR3-1600 by overclock. DFI has several proprietary programs as LANParty ABS II which allows overclocking on the fly and iconic DFI Genie BIOS.

Since then I unplugged the hard ... that this will not anger but at the time these two plates that I have had were the queens of DFI and the Abit AN7 tube 478 which was very good but was not aware of itself as the DFI NF2 NF3 Ultra exceeded one the 250gb and NF4 was overcome when the socket was already dying with the arrival of C2D. They do not promise the plate will give fewer problems if the plaque that will hold more beer. If you want as few problems and looking for a gigabyte or asus. For DFI lanparty certainly OC is required for good results.

It is finally time for a review by me is finally the last quite a while ago. This time must serve my current motherboard, I after 5 months continuous operation without a single failure or problem probably can certainly provide a good estimate. I think this accessory for extensive and high quality, particularly on the round cable, I was very pleased. Also the the Sata driver is to be supplied on disk by no means in all upper-boards of the case! The manual is unfortunately a bit thin, I was used by my Asus board more detailed and beginner-friendliness, but since DFI is actually almost bought by people who are familiar with the matter hardware, I would not chalk up as a big minus.

Initial installation / operation
    The most critical point in the computer construction press: the first the power button: it will start? If everything is correct? Since I had often heard of RAM problems with DFI board, a few were questionable there but when I looked after 10 seconds an image on the monitor and the beep codes in order (since there were not), I was very satisfied . All connectors and jumpers are labeled and are readable at the most by a glance at the manual in its function significantly. Some boards do indeed problems with full-RAM-assembly, even that was not the case, I got the computer from the beginning to run at full equipment without the slightest problem. CPU and RAM were recognized perfectly and set up accordingly. Windows installation (XP Pro) ran without problems and everything has detected and all drivers are installed correctly and have been running for six months, such as n Bees. Win7 I'll test the next day.

Several days continuous operation to encrypt or operational work perfectly as a server at LAN parties and game PC. I therefore had no failures or problems due to a defect. The PC is running in a sustainable, moderate OC (RAM @ 900 Mhz, 3.26 Ghz CPU @) without any increase in tensions and the power supply is very stable.

I just got the overclocking yet so strongly devoted to the hardware since I do not want to scrap, even though I'm not quite inexperienced and the box has indeed more than enough power. I can say that I previously had the Phenom 940 BE II without increasing the voltage to 3.45 Ghz and there are certainly still reserve it, but I would not go for the time being and will continue to complement this aspect of the occasion.

The DFI-790FXB M2RSH is a very good board with extensive facilities, which (almost) every wish, especially the round cables are to be mentioned here positive. The board runs perfectly from the start and does not show any weak points and is in my eyes for the 24/7-operation liable if they ever should be. Power and system stability are excellent and very commendable. Overclocking potential is certainly, as usual, DFI, a lot so far. The following are the Incompatibilities :
    • IFX 14: at high memory coolers absolutely not like me when possible
    • IFX 14: Available in store only with cooling plates with a little post-processing
    • Another please Log

I am also besizter since about 1.5 months and a DFI Lanparty board, I am very happy with this board. The board itself is very well made and is by outstanding for overclocking (so many settings I have seen nothing in life). The Board is not comparative to the Abit AX78 what I had in there vohher. Silk is the board inside the CPU temps dropped drastically from Idel voher 45 ° and 25-30 °, and last even under the temp I have now I really had with the old board in Idel. The board has many different setting options was only the beginning of the new Bois got in a little difficult because you first have to look for where the VCore is now set.

I'm also of the board and am completely satisfied; OC is searched with the top board as well to properly adjust the tally is still damn stable, there is no Vdrops. And in matters CPU upgrade is part of the top, if the new bios coming soon because the wandering onto a Hexacore In matters SATA2 interfaces top, just as is the flow of data through which I had expected my performance with SSD is even on the factory specifications of the SSD manufacturer.

DFI though not as big an offer models of motherboards, like other manufacturers, from time to time one or two product launches to mark presence in the market, this time DFI LANParty DK launches new 790FXB-M3H5, a plate specially designed to AMD socket AM3 platforms, the board updates the socket and use the set of chipset AMD 790FX + SB75, among its characteristics have a digital power stage 4 +1 stages, support AM3 processors and has four slots for memory DDR3 dual channel for graphics settings have 3 PCIe ports and support CrossFireX technology as well as DFI's own Genie Bios and Auto Boost System for the purpose of overclocking.

I've bought this board a week ago. (is now the fourth Board of DFI). Running with an AMD Phenom X3 II 720 BE and OCZ DIMM 4 GB DDR3-1333 kit. Being kicked out again and get the OCZ DIMM 4 GB G. Skill DDR3-1333 kit on it. Will the OCZ is not sensible to the run. The current bios is D7SD727A. I just got my GSkills that are now individually in Memtest. Have been widely recognized correctly the first time, but brought min after 20th have errors. Rest depends on you..

So I have a DFI JR 790GX M3H5 and provided absolutely no problems with it. The board runs cool and stable. Thereupon put 4Gig DDR3 Ripjaw, a 955er and two Phenom 5770 Vapor-X. The Corsair H50 is the way super on the board even if it's in the housing around the MB-around edges can be close with some cables. At first I had to struggle with a heat accumulation as both cards so close to each other squat, so to see in the picture but now it runs cool, stable and beautiful (I think).