Thread: Bloodrage G38 and linx

Bloodrage G38 and linx

I am having an issue with the testing. Actually i am checking and getting the gflops score but not getting the proper score.I am getting 1.5gflops at the time of running the same which is fluctuating. B2B is stable and no tweaks to the voltage. So if you can then please let me know about the problem of mine. So go through the same.

Re: Bloodrage G38 and linx

I am not aware of the B2B but i am using the InteliBurn V2 which is not having the problem like this as you are getting with the B2B. The InteliBurn V2 is not having any issue and it is stable with the system of mine. So if you like it then you should have to go through the InteliBurn V2 and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have searched regarding the query and come to know that there and come to know that this is the problem with the B2B which is having the problem like this that you are getting with the device of yours. So it is better if you use some other program to check for the stability of the same. I hope this will help you to know about the problem of yours.

As you are using the gflops so let me tell you that i am using the 60 gflops and not having any single issue with the same. So i think that your processor might be having issue running the same to your system. Or the processor is not supporting the program that you are using that is B2B. So change the program and work with the same.