Thread: System instability despite passing 24hrs prime95 and linx 20 passes

System instability despite passing 24hrs prime95 and linx 20 passes

I am having the problem to keep the system stable from long time as i have tried different sets of the RAM but still not getting it work. I think that there might be issue with the motherboard or the system. The System instability despite passing 24hrs prime95 and linx 20 passes. So if any one knows please let me know some working with the same.

Re: System instability despite passing 24hrs prime95 and linx 20 passes

It seems to have the issue PSU voltage. To get the confirmation about your problem just install the DMM in system and then check the PSU voltage. Also let me know you are using the speedstep or c1e in your system. So try this out and see whether you are getting it work also let me know it is working for you.

If you are running the Prime all the time for checking of the stability of the system then let me tell you it can harm you for the same. If you are running the Prime for continuously for more hour for testing the stability then it can be possible that you can hurt the hardware. So avoid doing the same to keep your system safe.

To work with the same you have go with the suggestion of mine which will help yo with the problem of yours. All you have to do is to set the termination and pll voltage in the BIOS of your to Normal setting which will reduce the instability issue of the system and also keep CPU safe. So try this out to work around with the issue of yours.

It seems to have the issue of the CPU which you are using. it might be possible that the CPU is not responding to the functionality of yours that you are going through. So better to check the functionality of the CPU that it is working fine or not. I think that there might be issue with the same. Hope this will help you.

I am using the Prime for long hour. That is i am running the Prime for continuously for 10 to 12 hour continuously for the stability of the system. Does this is causing the issue with the same that i am getting. I have no idea if i use for long time then i will get this issue. So advise me if anything is working with this description.

Yes that is the cause of the problem that you are getting. As i have told you before that if you run the Prime for more hour then you can get the system crash or the instability. So if you are using it for long hour then it is recommended not to use it for the long time that you are doing. Thats it!!!!