Thread: Problem with init cpu Asus Crosshair IV

Problem with init cpu Asus Crosshair IV

I just bought an asus crosshair IV motherboard and the problem and the problem is that I wanted to mount and start it and the only thing that works is the fan the graphics card. at the back of my motherboard there is a small LCD screen that indicates when there is a problem it makes me CPU INIT mark and I do not know how to solve this problem with the crosshair 4, I have already referred two motherboard this one and that the third I. someone can help me thank you

Re: Problem with init cpu Asus Crosshair IV

Its normal it made me like you have to keep up to date bios your card was manufactured in 2006 and in 2007 TLords processor motherboard and this motherboard was discontinued and hence i am not able to see this Mother take the 0905 version and I took on the Asus website its simpler if you are using it with a usb problem.

The bios with your PC and is written cpu init, it means that your processor is supported by your motherboard or that it burns out. To solve the problem and be set on what its you up a method of low frequency and preferably be simple heart. Then if your computer boots made the update bios to version 905. Once the update completes and if it works if not better than as you have seen then the motherboard appears to be damaged.

Download the UsbFix application Double-click the shortcut on your desktop UsbFix this.
    1. Select the option # 1 (Search)
    2. Let the tool work.
    3. Then post the report that appears UsbFix.txt.
    4. Note: The report is saved UsbFix.txt the root of the disk. (C: \ UsbFix.txt)

(CTRL + A to select all, CTRL + C to copy and CTRL + V to paste)

Post the log files here so that i can give you a suitable solution to you.

Micro ruled since you tried with another, the behavior of your PC may be due to several things, I think you should try another power supply, test with one memory module swapping if you have more than one), and above all make sure that the cooler makes good contact with the microphone, to rule that the PC is off, protecting the microphone from overheating. Anyway I think the best is to go to the doctor, a section of the forum best suited to your problem.

First of all, thank you very much for the prompt response. ASUS support told me to update the device. Very good idea on your part, just that I can not, because the POST never appears, because the PC never starts, shuts down at 3 or 4 seconds. I followed the procedure in the ASUS site: I took the mother and the cabinet and mounted on a wooden table, with the source, the video card, the memory, the CPU and a floppy drive. Reset the CMOS again, I remove the battery and put it back, I tried another video card, alternated the order of reports (only one, then only the other two in different slots). And I still have the same problem. Honestly I am very disappointed with Asus.

Well let's see you have tried to connect the pc to another side of your home. or if you change the slider or the protector of peaks. The source as "the man said the problem is to tighten the cables better or if not tested component by component one by one. Connects only a memory and test to see if you hear any beeps. looks like this after trying to see if you find the cause of your desktop computer off. This can change the font that is the biggest problem.

My problem had no solution. The seller referred him to an authorized service and they said the problem is that it burned the chipset, it must send to the U.S. and I have to wait at least 35 days. I can not believe that ASUS so I do deny. Finally, if you can not solve the seller. Maybe hopefully have another and refresh which broke. In my case I had no stock and I have to eat another month.