Thread: BSOD STOP 0x000000D1 in tcpip.sys with Intel PROSet / Wireless Drivers

BSOD STOP 0x000000D1 in tcpip.sys with Intel PROSet / Wireless Drivers

I have a Dell Inspiron 1520. I upgraded from Vista Home to Windows 7 Ultimate. Since I Had That Already 3 or 4 is tcpip.sys BSOD. Before the upgrade Win7 Detected 3 Incompatibilities:
    • Skype 3.8
    • Intel ProSet / Wireless
    • Network Monitor 3

I Would Have Solved the Problems view when I click OK the installation continued. After seven hours to finish the upgrade (Including downloading 1GB +), I was done. Sometimes wasl IE8 crashing randomly. I Partially Solved the Problem moving to Firefox goal When I forget I still Have the Problem Now and Then. Anyway, I need to fix the Blue Screen of Death problems. After the upgrade to Win7, I upgrade the Video Driver Nvidea 8400GS, Skype, Network Monitor 3 and the Intel PROSet / Wireless drivers. I think the Problem Is in the Intel drivers becasue the BSOD Is On tcpip.sys. Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: BSOD STOP 0x000000D1 in tcpip.sys with Intel PROSet / Wireless Drivers

Have you tried to update a Vista system with a 60 + Installed Applications to Windows 7? I think it sucks and it was frustrating but I do not think there is not a relationship with the length of the upgrade to Windows 7 and my current problem. Formatting Was Not and Is Not a viable option Otherwise I would not upgrade Vista to Win7 Have I Would Have aim therefore was clean installation Since The Beginning.

BCCode: d1 errors are Caused by faulty drivers or buggy software. Minidump can tell more. If I was facing the same problem then, I would back up all of your important data. Format your hard drive a clean install and Performance of Windows 7. Clean install is always recommended. If upgrading is the only way for you either have your Vista clean and healthy before the upgrade, clean install Vista> activate it> do not install drivers or software> upgrade to Windows 7.

Clean install is always recommended. If upgrading is the only way for you either have your Vista clean and healthy before the upgrade, clean install Vista> activate it> do not install drivers or software> upgrade to Windows 7.
    The clean install an option Is Not Because It Will take more Than a week to reinstall all the programs and I Have the data files. Understand That I Do not Usually the upgrades are the best. It Looked Like That the upgrade process Took care of copying all programs and upgrade I Had 'em. So I think the problem can Be In A bug in tcpip.sys (by Microsoft) or netw5v32.sys (by Intel). I found thesis hotfix patches:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976527
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/977067
    THEY BOTH update the tcpip.sys. However, the file version of the tcpip.sys in this patch IS Higher Than the previous one: 6.1.7600.20564 6.1.7600.20512 goal vs. the date desired exactly IS the opposite for the date.

Extremely thanks for the support.

I installed the hotfix first just because I have not seen the second yet. I did not replace with a second one because i am not sure if the tcpip.sys installed by the first hotfix Does not include the patch in the other one. UNLESS I Have news from the forum first, I Will keep this version Until I Have Another BSOD. Hopefully I Will not Have It Again. I am not sure how Microsoft versions desired exactly ITS files. According To the date of the one I installed the tcpip.sys Is The newer than in the second hotfix. The one I installed a version That may be the second patch include gold THEY May Have branched the source code on a path That Does not include it. Regarding the drivers I Already tried to uninstall and reinstall. I Had Also upgraded the Video Driver Nvidea 8400GS, Skype, Network Monitor 3, Intel PROSet / Wireless drivers and others Probably after win7 upgrade. And I am less sure What the difference Will Be Noticeable after you run a defragmenter..!! Please help me further..

I installed the hotfix first just because I have not seen the second yet. I did not replace with a second one because i am not sure if the tcpip.sys installed by the first hotfix Does not include the patch in the Secodi one. UNLESS I Have news from the forum first, I Will keep this version Until I Have Another BSOD. Hopefully I Will not Have It Again.
    The first patch Does not include the second one, (1) vs. kb976527 (2) kb/977067, (1) DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL vs (2) PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.