Thread: DQ35JOE - External graphic card don't work

DQ35JOE - External graphic card don't work

The Intel DQ35JOE motherboard Windows XP Pro SP2 F6 setup be unsuccessful to install SATA drive in AHCI or RAID mode. Solitary SATA Seagate Barracuda 11 500 GB is associated to black SATA 0 connector. DVD drives to SATA 1. Memory 2 GB. Intel E6550 CPU. I utilize exterior USB floppy drive to install SATA drivers. Proposed collection from floppy is following, by means of no. 2 active: Intel ICH9 SATA AHCI controller (Desktop ICH9R) , Intel 8201HEM SATA RAID Controller (Mobile ICH8M-E) and Intel 8201HEM/HBM SATA AHCI Controller (Mobile ICH8M-E/M). Which one will be the better from this.

Re: DQ35JOE - External graphic card don't work

Subsequent to driver loading has finished and Starting Windows text comes into view, there is as an alternative a blue screen by means of 0x0000007b. Error when IDE set to Native mode, I tried together - The RAID and AHCI. Modified the HDD from Seagate Barracuda to Samsung HD160HJ, no assist. In conclusion for testing purpose installed a customary IDE and it runs. Have I missed something or is the mobo invalid. The Mobo manual states "Intel 82801IDO I/O Controller Hub (ICH9DO)" additional than I guess the driver is the similar for the entire 3 additional than purchase at present I have tried the entire 3 without success.

I do not encompass the identical Intel motherboard additional than on my DG965WH board it says in the bios that AHCI is merely supported by means of Vista OS. I am guessing that might be the case by means of your board in addition. If you desire to install the Intel RAID drivers you would necessitate choosing RAID in the bios to utilize the F6 drivers. If you simply desire SATA drivers, they might be built into XP.

Not positive additional than I imagine so. If you choose IDE in the bios does not it present the alternative to configure as SATA. If so, choose that and then try installing the ICH9R F6 drivers. It is supposed to in addition be probable to set up your system as "RAID READY" by means of merely 1 drive. It determines to then be probable to later add a second drive and re-configure as RAID. The Seagate drive you encompass be supposed to be extremely well for RAID.

If they rushed out mobo by means of SATA not running correctly, it's something which goes further than my understanding. Glad you originate your difficulty. I previously have an XP PC running by means of Intel RAID without tribulations. I was immediately trying to assist you. By the method if you have not downloaded the Intel RAID manual, it's extremely educational. Glad you found your difficulty. I previously have an XP PC running by means of Intel RAID without tribulations.

I am tranquil doubtful regarding Vista's success. I am not conscious of anything what Vista does superior then XP. It looks similar to Vista owns it's most modest hold up or maintain merely to its cool outlook. I recommend you start in excess of by means of the XP install. Did your board come by means of a sheet of paper by means of commands regarding setting up RAID. Mine did and it particular the bios settings to utilize for the RAID installation. Subsequent to you load the F6 drivers and get to the screen to separation your drive, are certain to format the partition you produced previous to going on by means of the install.