Thread: Intel Motherboard AA Number

Intel Motherboard AA Number

I recently bought a Mini-itx Intel Atom 330 motherboard (D945GCLF2). I put it the entire together by means of a number of difficulty (So diminutive).I booted up immediately extremely well and installed XP. It works enormous. Regarding a week later, the problem began I at present receive a "The AA number has not been programmed on the computer. Press enter to carry on." message each time I twist on the system. If I press enter the system continues to start up presently extremely well. What does the Intel Processors and Boards Compatibility Tool do.

Re: Intel Motherboard AA Number

If you be familiar with your AA (or Altered Assembly) number, you be able to utilize our search engine to find information in sequence to on your Intel Desktop Board. You determine to merely necessitate being familiar with the first 6 characters of your board's AA number. Then you have to type these 6 characters into the search box in the left hand channel, and press the Search button. It is significant not to incorporate the -xxx to the number, and simply search on the first 6 characters.

There are more than a few additional numbers (such as E210882, D33025, N232, ICES-003 and 2LI) printed unswervingly on Intel desktop boards that are not analytical of board model. These numbers symbolize regulatory or industry requirement codes and cannot be used to recognize your board. The AA (or Altered Assembly) numeral is a 9-digit Intel part numeral used to create a distinction connecting desktop board families, dissimilar configurations within a family, as well as revision history of the desktop board.

The Intel Desktop Board D865GLC sustains and maintains a solitary Intel processor in an mPGA478 socket. You have to observe the table for a complete register of supported processors. Warning: Processors not particularly listed by type and rated speed might have comprise necessities that are not maintained by the desktop board's design. Utilize of unsupported processors might result in inappropriate operation, damage to the desktop board or processor, or reduced product life.

A diminutive bar-coded label, comparable to the diagram demonstrates; be able to be originate on the element side of the desktop board. The numbers subsequent the letters "AA" are able to assist recognize the type and version or description of your desktop board. The AA includes a 6 digit most important number, and a 3 digit dash number (the 3 numbers subsequent the "-". The statement "or later" refers to the dash numeral of the AA (the three numbers subsequent to the "-"). If this number is greater than the number scheduled in the table, the board supports the associated processor(s).

The Intel Processors and Boards Compatibility Tool make obtainable three methods of getting compatibility information in sequence on Intel products: Enter an Intel board name and acquire a register of Intel processors that are well-matched by means of the board, Enter an Intel processors numeral and get a register of Intel Boards that are companionable by means of the processor, or Enter together an Intel board name and an Intel processors number, and locate out whether the combination is well-matched.

The tool necessitates you to enter a board name to get a register of processors companionable by means of the board. It determines to mechanically make available you by means of a list of matching board names as you commence to type in the "Board Name" field. The board name is an amalgamation of letters and numbers representative the board platform, the chipset on the board, and an identifying code for the board merchandise. The board name is listed on the frontage and side of an Intel board box and it is printed on the board.