Thread: Intel DP35DP Dual Video Cards

Intel DP35DP Dual Video Cards

I have a computer by means of a DP35DP with the most recent bios 0572 and 2GB of ram. It has three displays running extremely well. The displays are driven by an PCI-e 9600GT Nvidia (2 monitors) on PCI1:0:0 and a PCI 8400gs Nvidia working by means of the third display on PCI 8:0:0I newly upgraded to 8GB of ram and the displays stopped running. I be familiar the RAM is and the video cards are OK.

Re: Intel DP35DP Dual Video Cards

Here are a number of card records which are able to assist you out. Observe this so fundamentally the entire combinations run except 6 and 7. Somehow by means of 4GB or additional none of the video cards gets initialized on the PCI bus. If you have the following like 2GB + 8400GS, 2GB + 9600GT, 2GB + 8400GS + 9600GT, 8GB + 8400GS, 8GB + 9600GS it determine to work and if you have the following 4GB + 8400GS + 9600GT and 8GB + 8400GS + 9600GT then it does not work.

I am recently presenting a wild guess at present, additional than might it be that the PSU do not have sufficient power to work the entire the stuff that you put into the system. That might explain why it's not running when you put in together of the graphics cards at the similar time as the entire the memory. I believe that the memory does not take too much power additional than it might be that you are at the edge previously and this diminutive additional power consumption makes the system not to start. As I said, it's recently a wild guess additional than it is worth checking if you do not have an extra powerful PSU.

Anybody by means of this board or someone that be able to suggest a card for it is valued. I encompass been trying to reduced my system noise when I comprehend that approximately the entire the noise is from my video card. I encompass an Intel DP35Dp board so the PCI express slot is situated right near a chipset heatsink which does not permit a huge card. I necessitate a fanless dual dvi card that determine to run well by means of my board and my m-audio profire 2626 interface which I am working from side to side a PYRO firewire card.

I got an MCI fanless card for my previous P5B additional than the damn heat sink on the thing hangs right in excess of the PCI slot next door. If space is a problem you almost certainly would not have comprise the room for a fanless. I have not tested several noiseless video cards so I cannot give you several personal advices, additional than this might get you started. I suggest end system noise and build a soundless system as well.

I immediately put this in an innovative build. Similar to bulls hit illustrate, it takes up a full two slots (and it's even a bit crowded on the next slot) additional than you would be hard pressed to locate a silent explanation that does not take up a ton of space. Not certain if it determine to fit your motherboard or not. There is a number of diminutive experience installing / using windows 7 RC on an Intel DP35DP motherboard. Using a SATA drive in AHCI mode and by means of UEFI active in the bios the installation bring to an end at first reboot, the system being hang previous to/during the bootloader phase. At this point if I put out of action AHCI the installation carry on and succeed.

froonylose Guest

The Intel Desktop Board DP35DP is Microsoft Windows Vista Premium Ready. The Intel Desktop Board DP35DP is an Intel P35 Express-based, PC motherboard.Compared to other PC boards on the market, it is inexpensive.

I have been using win7rc for a small number of months at present and it has been overwhelming. Up until today when I have tried logging in as customary and as the welcome screen opens, it hangs. The simply method I be able to log in is from side to side safe mode and when in the shutdown screen, once the entire in excess of again it hangs. In addition subsequent to a period of say 10 mins in safe mode, I am not capable to open, close, Alt Crtl Del anything. The simply thing I be able to do is shift my mouse. It seems to be subsequent to definition update that this has occurred. I have had no tribulations, at least to this severity, until at present.