Thread: Problem turning on Desktop after installing Intel Active Monitor

Problem turning on Desktop after installing Intel Active Monitor

I have my PC off all alone (stop by the bios) to CPU temperature too high but I have Intel Active Monitor, which gives me no warning of temperature. When he was first arrested, I disassemble the tower opened, the fan is running, I removed the radiator, cleaned (lots of dust) I handed the thermal paste and after Intel Active Monitor, I gained 10°C. But it still crashes!!
    Here is the report Everest probes :
    Properties of the probe:
    Type of probe National LM85 (SMBus 2Eh)
    Name of the Intel motherboard D865PERL
    Temperatures:
    Motherboards 27 ° C (81 ° F)
    CPU 35 ° C (95 F)
    At 29 ° C (84 ° F)
    NEC-DTLA-305020 28 ° C (82 ° F)
    Maxtor 6B200M0 31 ° C (88 ° F)
    Fans:
    CPU 2802 RPM
    Voltage Values:
    CPU Core 1.46 V
    +1.5 V 1.45 V
    +3.3 V 3.32 V
    5 V 3.5 V
    +12 V 11.94 V

PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.!!

Re: Problem turning on Desktop after installing Intel Active Monitor

You should be knowing that going into the bios is increasing the temperature of the emergency stop, you can pass it to 60° - 65° without problem. Maybe your PSU, I already had this problem and it was my PSU was not powerful enough. So I would like to recommend you to go for new PSU which should have enough power to cool down your system.

The Pentium 4 Prescott test we came with an Intel i875P based D875PBZ. There is therefore nothing new chipsets currently on the side. We have directly tested the processor on two other motherboards to ensure its proper functioning. The Abit IC7-G and Asus P4C800 support after updating the BIOS. Without this update, the BIOS of the 1006 P4C800 bestowed upon us an alarming message: CPU Fail!! Even after intensive use, we found no Heater VRM. It should be remembered that 103Watts advertised in the documentation from Intel are the power requirements for the cooling system and not the processor. Indeed, how Prescott 3.2GHz and 3.4GHz they dissipate the same power!? The motherboard comes with Intel Intel Active Monitor, which monitors temperatures in real time.

Many times you observes that Intel Active Monitor does not show all fans. I would like to discuss on that topic. Intel Active Monitor supports up to three fans. A fan can be controlled only if all are met all the requirements.
    • The fan must be one that supports three fan control. An effort of three of the fan is able to monitor if one cable is capable of transmitting a signal from a fan to a tachometer.
    • The fan connector is connecting the fan should be compatible with control.
    • Not all fan connectors support supervision.

Intel Active Monitor may get divergence with additional monitoring software using the identical resources, the Heceta ASIC chip and the SM bus controller. Runs other monitoring software that utilizes the equivalent possessions as Intel Active Monitor Intel Active Monitor while running, Intel Active Monitor may cause malfunction. LANDesk Client Manager (LDCM) is an illustration of another application that uses the same resources Intel Active Monitor. If you have added, changed, removed a fan, you need to reinstall Intel Active Monitor to establish control the system fan (s). Otherwise, the application may generate an alert until you have reinstalled the Intel Active Monitor application.

The Intel Active Monitor is an innovative efficacy created by Intel and Alerting is obtainable completely on Intel Desktop Boards and Intel server board S815EBM1. As systems augment in presentation and decrease in size, monitoring the cooling and generally system health becomes more important to Intel Active Monitor works with specialized sensors in the Intel Desktop Board or S815EBM1 server board to incessantly monitor the system temperatures, the pressures of power supply and fan speeds. If the temperature becomes tremendously hot or fan failure or power supply system, immediate notification is sent to the user.