Thread: Intel DP55WB and ATI EAH5750 not working

Intel DP55WB and ATI EAH5750 not working

I am facing certain issue with my ATI DP55WB graphic driver. When I added this on my system then my system is not working. It is not showing off any display on the screen. But when I remove it and the connect the monitor to the motherboard display then it works. Does anyone has any idea about this. It think this card might now work with the motherboard I have. It is Intel DP55WB.

Re: Intel DP55WB and ATI EAH5750 not working

It is not true. The card supports and the issue can be related to fitting of the graphic card. This card is better and it gives 13% better colling options as compared to other cards. It C3D verified and gives you great gaming performance and overclocking thing. This graphic card can be compared to HD 580 HD 5770, HD 5750, HD 4890, GTS 250 1Gb. So you can read some the cards specification to get better view.

I just changed my graphics card to an ATI Radeon EAH5750 1G5 and am having the following problem. I cannot see the videos properly. The screen is all blue and red and really ugly. I uploaded the latest drivers and I have installed. When I just installed the drivers, everything works perfectly with the video. It's beautiful. If I reboot the PC, it's disgusting and again I reinstalled the drivers for it to be clean again. Things are working.

You need a proper driver update for this. It is possible that the GPU needs to be check for compatibility before adding the same to your system. I thought it was good but not and after a reboot the system is just giving out bad video. I cleaned up everything and then re-install drivers back. Some BIOS need to adjust settings for that. You have to first enable the GPU output from BIOS.

You must have a good power supply for this. I have a 500W Antec Sonata PSU support in my tower. I have restored the PC to the a older dead and therefore updated the drivers also. You can just run device manager and then choose the graphic card, right click on that and update the drivers. You can here load new drivers immediately even if you does have the driver cd.

It is ATI Radeon 9250 AGP 4X it works because I was trying to run the same on my pc. In the other pc there is a 80GB hard drive and my motherboard Asrock K7VT4A + and DDR RAM 512. Can you test the PC or it does not work with another graphics card. You also have to plugged the power supply cable which is a special cable to the graphics card on your motherboard.

Normally if the graphics card fan not running in my case. Did you checked that your graphics card is getting enough power and then perhaps your fan is unplugged. If the same is not fitted properly then your GPU will not show up display. Second thing many time it is needed to enable GPU output from the BIOS. I will advice you to choose GPU/VGA both option. Well if it looks like a problem connecting the graphics card then try remove it and clean the connector.