Thread: HP Pavilion dv7 (2173cl) memory upgrade from 4GB to GB

HP Pavilion dv7 (2173cl) memory upgrade from 4GB to GB

I am having HP Pavilion dv7 (2173cl) which come up with the 4GB memory. I am looking for upgradation of the memory in the device of mine. I wanted to upgrade from 4GB to 8 GB but i am not sure that it will support the upgradation in memory. So if you know about the same then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP Pavilion dv7 (2173cl) memory upgrade from 4GB to GB

I think that it is completely dependent on the work you wanted to do with the upgrade of the memory which you are looking for. You can upgrade to the 8GB RAM from 4 GB. So if you wanted to go with the same then you can perform the upgradation of the memory and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

It is totally dependent on the system performance and support of the system that you can check on the HP Pavilion review which you can check and upgrade for the same. Just check whether the system supports the memory upgradation of the Memory. Just search regarding the same on the Google.

If you are still not clear about the upgradation of the RAM then i will advise you to contact the HP regarding the query of the your which you are looking for which might helpful for the same that you are looking for. All you have to do is to contact the HP and they will provide you the solution for the same. Hope this will work for your issue.

Thanks for the the help that you have provided me and i have upgraded to the 8 GB of RAM which you are looking for. But still i am having one issue which is regarding the DUAL boot. I am not aware of the Dual boot in the same. So if you can help me regarding the issue of the mine which i have asked about.

As per my knowledge you can perform the same easily. All you have to do is to decide the which two operating system you wanted to install. And the divide the partition for other operating system that you are looking for. I think that you should try it one and you will be able to do the same. So try the same.

For that i am here forwarding you here a link which is having the discussion about the dual boot in the HP Pavilion dv7 (2173cl) which i think your device is and you are looking for the same. So go through the below given link and see whether you are getting it work or not.
    Dual booting on HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook