Thread: Intel DH57JG: CPU-Fan Control is not working

Intel DH57JG: CPU-Fan Control is not working

I am using this Intel DH57JG and also configure the PWM fan with it, but the problem is that after configuring it right I am facing the cooling problem. The fan is running at the full power but then also the temperature of the system reached at 76 degree. Now this annoying, I have spent a lot of amount but then also I am not getting desired performance. I just want to know why Intel DH57JG: CPU-Fan Control is not working.

Re: Intel DH57JG: CPU-Fan Control is not working

I have bought a cooler Zalman CNPS7500 demerge without the potentiometer it was working fine for me without error at demerge the PC I wanted to put the pot works well but it tells me demerge "CPU Fan error press F1 and then the F1 key and XP starts but I want to know what is happening and how to solve this problem thank you.

First check in your BIOS if in "Hardware Monitor" CPU Fan Speed in front you have an indication xxxx RPM, if your fan is not recognized. While you're in "Hardware Monitor" check if you have an option like: "CPU Fan speed target" It sets the minimum speed threshold from which the message "CPU Fan error" is sent. Decreases while the value until you do not have a message. It is also possible that the inertia to start your fan is the cause of the message.

Your CPU Fan Profile is on "silent” that is at low speed rule-highest on “normal” or high according to the options present. In any way CPU Q-Fan Control Enabled "keeping an eye" (adjustment of fan speed according to CPU temperature) demerge without potentiometer he walked myself out without error in the demerge computer system.

I installed CPU Fan and all temperatures and speed available on my motherboard. The problem is that even following all the instructions, setting it refuses to lower speeds (I want to reduce it to proc my vetilo a P4 base fairly noisy) Options "Automatic fan speed" on the first node and "Automatically variated" in Configure and speed are checked. When I run the utility, I see the percentages decrease regularly from 100 to 0, but I have not seen any slowdown fans.

Well I am not confident that but you can try to disable the Q-Fan controller for powering the CPU fan speed. So if your card is Q-Fan controlled, disable it in bios just to see. If it works after that reactive Q-Fan in the bios, then go in Configure / Advanced / Chip = Winbond manual PWM control and put where it should. (Thermal Control = Q-Fan)

I remember I had such a random message after you activate the parameter Q-FAN Control ds BIOS, but it was with Asus motherboards, after having disabled, more error message (my CPU never had a problem, I changed the fan, but no link with this) on other CMs, it also called pt Smart CPU Fan Control. After, it seems that enabling the Cool n Quiet ds BIOS can also come into play. Way to head, no fear walk the CPU and there are parameters that allow the BIOS ds to stop the machine if it gets too hot - obviously will not force it, if that is the case.