Thread: Intel DX58 booting issue

Intel DX58 booting issue

My system is having Intel DX58 mother board in accordance with the i7 processor, it was working fine then I decided to run the Auto-Tune feature in IDCC. It is setting the clock frequency to 170 Mhz. Now the problem is the restarts again and again and no video can be seen. I have also tried to change the jumper but the problem cannot be resolved. If you have any idea related to this Intel DX58 booting issue then please let me know the solution for the same.

Re: Intel DX58 booting issue

Well according to me there is nothing wrong in it, I think that it is the problem of overclocking but there can be other reasons for this. If you are trying to overclock your system then you must check your system for each and every system frequency. I think you are hitting the system at some place. Be careful if you are trying to overclock your system.

I have a motherboard Intel G33 Express chipset with four strips of RAM 1GB of DDR2 800MHz each. This card is compatible according to the manufacturer with the memory type DDR2 800MHz Max AND DDR3 800 1333MHz up to 8GB. So I ordered 4 strips each 2GB DDR3 1333MHz. I understand nothing. Could someone help me? What can I do? Is this really compatible? I saw that there were cards "DDR2/DDR3 Turbo Card" for the switcher to a type of memory to another. I look forward to your answers, because then I do not really know what to do!

What exactly is your motherboard? It is the card or chipset that is compatible with both types of memory? While the chipset can handle both, the motherboard chipset embedding this may not necessarily support the two is very rare. Have you seen you 4 strips of DDR2, so you motherboard is compatible DDR3; you would need four other slots on your motherboard (DDR3).

It's a bit too complicated and I'm all that mixing the chipset and motherboard apparently not? In the interest of 8GB of RAM is that I have windows Vista 64bit. I am very disappointed because it uses a lot of memory and as I do not want change I wanted Windows upgrade the RAM. Am I wrong? The adapters could not be used?

According to the "parser performance and reliability" of windows: 32% of physical memory is used at this time when I do nothing! I find it a lot, no? It's not dead either, is that your system is clean? But I think if you are doing video editing on both the computer hard drive. Then you will actually need to add more RAM.

I have an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5 GHz. With a Geforce 9800 GT graphics card with 1GB of dedicated memory (I think it also plays for the video) and a 1TB hard drive. So logically I think the good gear but I find it not very powerful so I thought it was due to windows vista. For video editing, graphics card change anything, unless your software is using cuda.