Thread: Intel DG45ID with PCI 2.0

Intel DG45ID with PCI 2.0

I have decided to buy an Intel DG45ID with PCI 2.0, since my existing board is having tons of problems.!! I just want to know about opinions of this motherboard. I am expecting some information about it, so please provide me detailed explanation about Intel DG45ID Motherboard. Any other information related to this topic would be appreciable.

Re: Intel DG45ID with PCI 2.0

The Intel DG45ID motherboard is listed under its "Media Series" on the Intel Web site. It is a microATX board that takes advantage of all features of G45 (with the exception of expansion ports, because of its small size). This card has four slots for RAM (DDR2). A PCI-Express 16x can install a dedicated graphics card and two PCI-Express x1 and one PCI 32-bit for older expansion cards.

We appreciate that Intel has finally bid farewell to the VGA port, and he has substituted two digital interfaces: DVI and HDMI. We will of course get more interfaces via a display adapter Annex and the BIOS can use the integrated GMA graphics and annex the same time. The rear panel has a total of 6 USB 2.0, audio jacks (including an optical audio output), FireWire 400 and eSATA port. The latter is connected directly to the ICH10, leaving only five internal SATA ports on the motherboard. At the rear there are also six USB 2.0 ports, audio jacks (incl. an optical output), FireWire 400 and eSATA port. It is connected directly to the ICH10, which leaves only five ports available SATA/300 internal on the motherboard. The six-pin USB 2.0 ports waiting on the motherboard that are coming to connect the connectors to ports on the front of housing.

A game video at 20 frames per second is unplayable, and it easily takes 50fps and never have that visual ground, and thou shall have of fps and better. vBesides a graphics chipset 256MB or 512MB you pumping on the ram, it is far from being as powerful a graphics card with the same model of 256mo/512mo ddr2/ddr3 dedicated. Short to imply this is like saying that a radeon 9200 or GeForce FX5200, will offer the same overall visual fluidity that hd48xx or GTX2xx, off I think you have not tested it enough to say...

For the account and I check on several website exceed 30 frames per second back to say that have a ****ing money out the window, recess it will be always little funny to say they see the difference between 30 and 70 images. So 20 fps is viable and will look smooth when you feel it does lag just not necessarily your video card or chipset, or even your processor but more often a hard drive or will have one too number of simultaneous access. It is obvious now that some chipsets are not designed for gaming but that Intel improved the design of these tools every month After recess, the graphics card market is lucrative and it is expected that quite a few people related to this walk denigrates these efforts. For my part, I'm on a PC with a graphics card with Nvidia 9800 GT 512 ddr3 integrated, and I sometimes have fps "deplorable" the display was too variable. I managed to improve that by putting an SSD in my system and hard drive for my mechanic software. made the same tests you will see two hard disk hardware, your software will walk better.

Left a little behind for some time by its competitors, Intel had to react by changing its range of IGP G965, G31, G33 and G35 with support for HDMI and DisplayPort connectors and a complete hardware support for video formats MPEG-4/AVC HD, VC-1 and MPEG-2 with support for 1080p. It is compatible with DirectX 10 API and OpenGL 2.0 and has hardware and software technologies (the Intel Clear Video) to improve picture quality while working with color, contrast and noise reduction.

According to the wishes of the manufacturer, DVI, VGA, S-Video, Display Port and HDMI 1.3 with, of course, support HDCP are possible. More broadly, the G45 comes with support for FSB 800MHz, 1066MHz and 1333 MHz, compatible with Intel 45nm etched and the ability to accept memory type DDR3 (1066MHz) or DDR2 (800MHz). Intel accompanies an ICH10 southbridge able to support 12 USB 2.0 ports, six PCI Express x1, 6 SATA ports and the eSATA 2.0. Intel also states that it is possible to enable or disable each individual SATA and USB for saving energy.

First of all, a pretty box! It was therefore entitled to the DG45ID board, appointed MEDIA Series ... We are reassured about the compatibility with quad cores, and the FSB to 1333 Mhz. So here we find the metal panel for connectors on the back of the cabinet, two SATA cables, a floppy disk containing the SATA drivers / RAID, CD containing all drivers, manuals and more. Approaching us more about this motherboard ... We can distinguish the two ports PCI-Express 1x, one for the video card 16x, and finally a traditional PCI.

Side connectors output, what is there? DVI, HDMI port, firewire port, 6 USB 2.0 ports, SATA ports, an RJ45 network connector, and audio connectors Optical 5.1 +. In short, this is again the mini husky. When zooming, the five SATA ports are present, not bad, but ... there is no floppy port, IDE port or ... and therefore, require to have optical drives to SATA, or USB floppy drive.