Thread: DX58SO and CIR power on issue.

DX58SO and CIR power on issue.

I have my DX58SO with a CIR receiver connected. It seems to work very well, excluding if I power the computer on with the remote the LAN connection does not seem to power up. I have to reboot to get it to occur. By not come up it denote there are no lights on the port and the connection does not toil. I have updated the BIOS and drivers to the latest. Other than this idiosyncrasy the CIR works great. I just want to ask that is there any issue with this motherboard.? Anyone using this motherboard over there. send me some information or opinion about it.

Re: DX58SO and CIR power on issue.

To the extent that I comprehend, it is the LAN port you're having tribulations with, not the CIR, right? If my conjecture is correct, then, to begin troubleshooting, I'd recommend removing the LAN driver, restarting the system and re-installing the LAN driver; or else, please, no CIR Driver is currently tested under Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit, not Windows 7; see this link.

Restart the system into BIOS by pressing <F2> during the duration of the boot process. Formerly in the BIOS setup utility, press <F9> to restore BIOS default settings. Rearrange any customized BIOS settings. Apparent all DMI event logs by setting the option to "Enable", which is located in the Advanced/Event Log Configuration section of the BIOS Setup utility. Press <F10> to save the new settings and reboot the system. If probable, and just to make sure, although "the remote works perfectly with [Windows 7] except for [the issue in question]", I'd still advise trying with a compatible Operating System with CIR.

I think a great processor and that is the last thing on the market is the best thing that allows us to run this game besides the motherboard combo that has has the ability to put all the objects that characterize the art PC you can use sli technology in the bone could put up to three video cards that we could design a game we could usually see movies without putting us slow the pc is very good processor I recommend it to all lovers of fast to ultra pc lovers the graphic designers and people who likes to have the technology at your fingertips is definitely something that anyone would want.

DX58SO is an "innovative" as it is compatible with the ddr3 ram and the Core i7 processor, Intel's latest generation, and the most powerful category for domestic use. ddr3 ram is the latest that has come to the market and is still in process of implementation, taking into account that we can still easily find DDR1 and DDR2 is a very good price, I would wait several years before buying this type of components.

You can still shared a very powerful machines suited to current needs without spending the money that is this technology, but of course, here the individual comes into play, as everyone decides what they're willing to spend, too much money if you later , buy ddr3, this board serves you well, but if what you want is a relationship between good money I would go to ddr2. In short, the product itself is great, and that is what predominates in a few years, but right now I think that ddr3 is not worth going for. I hope that you enjoy and do not forget to value the end.