Thread: Problem with Intel DG41RQ

Problem with Intel DG41RQ

I am having Intel DG41RQ with 2 Giga byte of RAM and hard disk is around 160 Giga byte, but the problem I am facing is that I am not able to format windows 7. I have installed window 7 on this system and it is running smooth until it asked for product key. Then I inserted the product key and then system reboot and hangs, the only thing that can be seen is the black screen. So what I need to do for solving this problem with Intel DG41RQ.

Re: Problem with Intel DG41RQ

Why don’t you try to use another operating system in your computer system, may be that helpful. But the thing is that I am also having problem with my system and I am also using the Intel DG41RQ. I started my system normally, after that fan starts to OFF back and the screen goes gray and impossible to extinguish, even with the on / off button pressed, forced to turn behind the CPU. Is there any solution for this problem?

I am also facing the similar problem, but I am able to go a little farther in the boot because I had access to boot windows xp then the fan starts to bottom and nothing, screen freezes and forced to turn back the CPU. I am sure this has nothing to do with the software side the problem is with the hardware. This does not come from memory may be from the processor?

I recently replaced my original motherboard that came with the PC Acer AM5640, because he never turned on. I changed the power supply and still it is not working. I have two or three problems with the new motherboard. I have configured the RAID but I am not able to see the option for turning it OFF in the BIOS. The Home Premium Vista is not loading on the system. When the progress bar completes the system automatically reboots.

The only thing I can suggest you is to first check the crcdisk.sys and then try to initialize it automatically. Try to run windows Memory Diagnostic and should run without any problem. You can also try to do a system restore so that you can get your system back to normal. Try these options may be it can work for you.

I am having a BIG problem with Ubuntu. In four PCs with Intel card to DG41RQ integrated NIC, I have installed Ubuntu 8.04. No problems with installation! Then I set a static address. Everything goes well. If I stop now the computer restarts and I, I have no network card. To check, I made an installation on Windows this post and I am actually more NIC. A computer, this may be a coincidence, but the fact was reproduced on 4 machines (same motherboard and same installation CD) apparently, this problem also exists in Windows, but how to deal LINUX?