Thread: POST Code error 94 with Intel DG965WH

POST Code error 94 with Intel DG965WH

I have built a computer system on which i have used an Intel Desktop Board DG965WH and recently it has started giving me the post code error"94" and after "0" but board still trying to detect or recognize the Keyboard. I have tried attaching several keyboards through USB but nothing worked.

Re: POST Code error 94 with Intel DG965WH

I would like to ask you that what kind of beeps your computer is giving now as if there would be anything related to the keyboard then it must be giving 3 then 2 then 2 and then 1 beep. In this case you need to troubleshoot the keyboard or keyboard controller.

If your computer is not detecting the keyboard connected to it then i there could be some problem regarding the keyboard driver as well. I think you should install the latest driver for your operating system. If there are already then you may go further with installing an usb drivers as well if the keyboard is attached to the usb port.

If your keyboard is not working then i suggest you to use that keyboard on some other computer system by which you would come to know that is your keyboard is in okay condition or not. It might happen that there would be something with the keyboard it self. So you must check it first.

You need to have a Post Code Master Display card id you want to see the post codes which has been created by your BIOS. Actually this card need to put in your PC and it will be displaying all the codes as BIOS goes on performing its tests. There are versions available for both ISA and PCI motherboard slots.
    The card displays HEX digits which consist of the numbers 0-9 and the letters A-F.

Simplest way to make your keyboard working on your system is to make your operating system reading it. First of all try to use your keyboard on some other machine and check that is it working or not then i suggest you to reinstall an operating system of your machine. Then install all the latest drivers and check that is it working or not.

When Keyboard does not recognized by your system then most common reason for it would be the driver of your operating system which you have installed on your system. If you have searched about the Post Code Error 94 which means that Clearing keyboard input buffer. So You need to reinstall an operating system and then check your keyboard.