Thread: DH55HC overheating errors

DH55HC overheating errors

I am just asking you the query because I am depressed because while starting my PC gets overheated a lot when I play games or even when I go on the internet. I am having DH55HC motherboard and facing the problems of overheating. My computer to use a lot of games with graphics not too advanced (Counter-strike 1.6 for example), but it turns out that my pc overheating when I play a lot, so it seems to me that my computer will have hold the game light components, but this is not the case since extinguished after a very short time and it does not prevent. Please help me to sort out this problem.

Re: DH55HC overheating errors

To avoid overheating laptops it is advisable to make a phone bomb, dry air at the fan environ 2 times per year. Also you should use proper updated anti-virus. Also clean unwanted files and folders using the CCleaner. If you are not having the ccleaner, you can find it here. When installed you first launch CCleaner.
    • In the tab "options" you tick the box "secure erase" and you activate it.
    • Tab "cleaner" You will first analysis you then clicks on clean -> tab "Register" you will click on first search for errors and repair errors on selected (you will watch him to accept his back up the registry): You repeat this process several times until there have more errors.

If you confirm that this is by no means a problem software or hardware you've got a choice, overheating (although pc overheated AC takes a few seconds at worst minutes, not one hour) a supply worries , or other property that m astonish. Your pc is still running with the battery? without battery? with the power supply + battery? The trouble may come from mobile full of things and are often fatal, unless return home builder, but the cost is not worth the trouble. If this is indeed a concern of overheating is not difficult to settle the case. If you can, check the ignition temperatures of the PC that you set the BIOS and / or software under windows, you'll see now if it reaches its limits of heat, if this is not the case, it necessarily come from elsewhere.

I have a problem since one month on my PC that I will describe: a month ago about my famous blue screen that appeared during a game with the words: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", unspecified on a particular file. I restarted the PC and more problems when a week later, during a game, again this blue screen. As the two problems were occurring with periods of extreme heat (between 27 and 30 ° C in the room), I thought it could be from overheating. So I opened the box and remove a bunch of dirt (mainly at the CPU level). I restarted everything and no problem for 3 weeks. But this Sunday (the current weather) the room temperature reached 30 ° C and after 20 minutes of a game: Hop blue screen! I wanted your opinion on the problem.

Temperature is the first cause of this error Here the extract Errors IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL A. One of the first checks to make is to check the fan in the PC still works perfectly. Overheating of the CPU and / or the motherboard can cause this error. Prudence, such overheating may lead to loss of CD players, hard disk or the motherboard or CPU! Some manufacturers make available a program, often compatible XP, which monitors the temperature of the motherboard, the CPU and CPU activity. This tool should not be neglected because it can save a setup! B. A conflict between a PCI card (TV card or sound or video card for 2nd monitor, etc. ..) and the USB controller can sometimes cause such an error. Change the place of one or more cards ICP (or any two cards) can solve the problem. Read the documentation for the motherboard, it has some info on the slots causing conflicts if used by a particular PCI card. C. IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL errors are also very often due to hardware problems or driver compatibility.

Yesterday I found a characteristic odor due to the overheating of my pc. I installed SpeedFan and indeed, all indicators showed the small flame. This morning, only the indicator GPU (for the graphics card, right?) and was once the ignition. But after half an hour, others joined him. I launched everest and found that the temperature was very high.!! Please tell me what to do.?

I think that you should buy a good heat-sink. A heat sink removes the component that cools and evacuated to the outside, usually air. This requires a good heat conduction through it, so it is usually made of aluminum for its lightness, but also copper conducts heat better, but heavier. In the usual case, the sink is in close contact with the cooling device, using silicone grease or thermo plates to ensure low thermal resistance between the component and heat sink. To dissipate the heat to the environment, increases the surface of the sink with fins or rods, whose design varies depending on whether there is air circulation or only convection natural.