Thread: DX58SO - Problem Intel SAV

DX58SO - Problem Intel SAV

I recently bought a set i7 processor and Intel DX58SO 920. After one month , one morning, I turn it on and not boot the computer more. After various tests I decided to pop the card out of the box, and I see a black bullet exploded with a nice black spot around. Then from there I phone confident SAV Intel ... And now they told me that I must test and my CPU on another motherboard and my motherboard on another CPU. I find it very stupid to go pay a dealer to test a motherboard died so dramatically! Because it will make them open a box no way they make me free. Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: DX58SO - Problem Intel SAV

To test your CPU on a motherboard valid while your broke would put it in the trash even before the test. You should bring your supplies to qualified service personnel for they see for themselves what is happening. I think it's risky to test your hardware has exploded on the PC of someone!! Go directly to the SAV with all your hardware ( CPU ) and they will test themselves. Hope that you will now able to sort out your things.

Here I proposed to Intel processor to send them too, if they want to test. All that mail will be tomorrow. I tried to catch me saying that I had seen a dealer , but I did not know he had not tested components . In truth there is no need to declare the professional card HS , and I myself qualified computer technician ... I really wrong to say that it was tested, it would have sufficed to say that the card was not engaging for a test . But I was afraid to pay for anything a pro ... Otherwise Me imagined that the processor could have been hit .... The bike shot a few months and I had blue screens per week last two weeks .... so maybe the procedure??

So if they tell you to test the processor , tell them that if they make havoc on another machine, they will refund, with the processor. After all they make you take a risk of trashing the motherboard of someone else with your processor. I have not done anything special. In addition I was treated to a standard mail.

I would like to report the news about my case, it will be useful to someone. My motherboard exploded is not covered by the warranty, under the argument " damage caused by the user. I offered to send the CPU with the motherboard but saw the picture of the motherboard the person has not spoken again intel processor. So I bought a new motherboard and guess what it does not work. In SAV is now asking me to test the motherboard with another new processor i7. The VAS wonder to buy a processor to test the new motherboard I bought for testing the processor that has clearly given up the ghost at the same time as the first Intel motherboard. I 'm really annoying .... I have no money to buy an i7 processor . The VAS will probably tell me that the damage induced on the processor with other parts are not covered, even though the other room in question is Intel brand.

Your scenario seems to be much complicated. I would like to suggest you to show that to the service center or else just have some online help from the technician. Check the following Order :
    • Source ... that model is?
    • Video card you are using
    • RAM memory test
    • Check if all the drivers are OK

The proc i7 920 have the integrated memory controller supporting DDR3 1066, which is why even if your memos are 1600 and 1066 will detect them.

At first the phone was told that it would pass they would take me the processor, but then they sent me an email telling me to test my new motherboard. I sent an email but since I did not answer. From my side I do not know what to do ... I can send my new motherboard LDLC me the grace to recover the right of withdrawal, make a cross on my CPU 1366, make a cross on my Intel products , never buy Intel and cursing. I can also keep my new motherboard, Intel hope that the proc is accepted, but if my CPU is not replaced eventually I end up with non -refundable and motherboard fan.

This is that SAV manufacturer can legally deny you a return guarantee if you do not have the means or the opportunity to test the play yourself? Anyway I had another problem: the radiator deck QPI (equivalent to the old northbridge ) seems to correctly fasten motion and contact with the small proc below is not good. At first I 'm not worried, but to use it is burning. Under windows I have yet the motherboard 40 degrees , but somehow the probe processor provides 60 °, while the temp proc cores are 38 ° 40 °. I said that I like the latest Noctua cooler. To get to the bottom I wanted to remove the sink deck QPI: no luck screws kept tabs on the removable back of the card! Disassembly and reassembly full results of the ordo in the box. I changed the heatsink and I went up but nothing has changed the heatsink is loose and does not like the feel . Heatsink mounted I can even tip it bears on the processor. I'm always 40 degrees advertised on the motherboard but the heatsink seems rather to be around 70 degrees.!!