Thread: DP45SG Boot Problems

DP45SG Boot Problems

I have an Intel DP45SG and a Samsung SyncMaster 2263UW, when I start my computer screen with the Connect via USB, the PC has some problem while booting. Here recently, when I start my pc, but it loads a screen appears and asks if I want to start Windows in Safe Mode or Normal mode. Whatever I choose, the loading bar appears and Windows XP support for a few seconds. Then all of a sudden my PC restarts to hold myself the same screen, and so on just infinity (sometimes I get started at the first attempt, but the chances are very few). Please tell me something so that I can fix this problem.

Re: DP45SG Boot Problems

Whenever there are some boot problems and nothing is working to according to your way, then the best option is to reinstall the operating system. It would be better if you uninstall existing version and then install operating system. Because many times repairing does not solves the problem. So doing the fresh installation is the best option. I would recommend you to try to do in safe mode: last known configuration, and will restart. Always else in safe mode if nothing is done: Start / Run / msconfig tape tab / general / coaches you: start normally-load all the drivers and all peripherals and services, then click on OK. I am sure that this will help you.

Try to download Windows Defender. The anti spyware Microsoft continues its path and sees renowned Windows Defender . This version, which will be integrated into Windows Vista, is available free for Windows XP. Deriving from takeover by Microsoft Publisher GIANT Windows Defender / Microsoft AntiSpyware integrates with Windows to protect your computer by identifying and eradicating spyware from your system.

Did you try changing the settings in the safe mode.?? Or you can simply do a system restore. Start / Help and Support / choose a stain / undo changes to your computer with System Restore / select and you / restore my system as an earlier. If you are having bootable CD, then check whether you are able to repair Safe Mode and then you must uninstall your antivirus. And then download proper updated version of an anti-virus.

Even I think that the Windows Defender will sort out your problem. For maximum efficiency the software runs in the background to protect your computer in real time. The software also takes advantage of network SpyNet not enabled by default, which lets users connect them to better fight against spyware when a system is infected, up the information. I advice to novices and those who do not want this to head with the configuration. Info for if you already have a real-time protection against spyware does not install the other, only one antivirus computer (if your antivirus is already receiving protection against spyware does not put other the risk of conflicts between programs (avast and avg free antispyware module has a) only one antispyware.

I want your opinion on a problem I have with my computer recently up.

Since I have everything complete installation of all parts of my computer I have a strange problem when booting. My motherboard is an Intel DP45SG and when I boot my little sound to say that everything is correct. However, later in the boot process I Raid that loads and then I hear a beep. On Intel's site gives me this:
    Code:
    You are getting 1, 2, or 3 beeps That Indicates a memory failure. 

One beep - Refresh Error (with nothing on the screen and it Is Not a video problem)
    Yet I had an image on the screen :
    So I did, eventually, a test with MemTest to see if there were indeed my memory .... MemTest finds no error (test effactuer has 2 cover)
    I should also add that by the time Vista takes several minutes to boot, while other times takes about 15 seconds. Please help me how to sort out this problem.??

@ Recko. I think that you should try to remove your RAM and then insert is again. Because looking at your problem I guess that there should be some memory issues which are mostly solved by cleaning the RAM. Otherwise, try to use some other RAM. Also install some applications and then check the temperature of your system. Then test the RAM on a 2 MemTest resumed. Hope that something from above steps will definitely help you.

Usually I dislike Microsoft products because Microsoft has an unfortunate tendency to want to do everything and it crashes often take for example the famous Security Suite Windows Live oncare is mediocre. In addition, Microsft does it all even when there are alternatives for those who do not like internet explorer, firefox or opera there for those who do not like windows media player VLC there for those who do not act there is open office (free). But let's Windows Defender has this software is very easy to use has everything to start. The only negative point is at the Windows Defender is not the prettiest but it is effective and is the most important.