Thread: DX58SO Destroying RAM

DX58SO Destroying RAM

I plays mainly Wow FPS and just beginning to feel the limitations of my pc .
    The question that arises is whether it's worth thinking about changing CPU and graphics card or should rather imagine a change motherboard, proc and GPU and everything that follows ( RAM , HDD , etc. ) .

My config is
    Motherboard: intel DX58SO
    Processor : Intel DualCore E6300 (1.86 GHz seems to me there ).
    RAM: 4 * 1GB Corsair PC5300 Value 667 .
    GPU: ATI Radeon X1900XT .
    My motherboard some rime does not support the RAM. Please help.

Re: DX58SO Destroying RAM

I do not think your RAM is involved, It is possible that the graphics card is dead or any other component. It is also possible that the resolution of your screen ale was amended by the game and after the crash it no longer appropriate for Windows. Finally , there are lots of mechanical problems , you have no choice, you have to take it to repair if you do not have another screen or other video cards to try. Request a quote before to see if it's worth it!

Your computer must make beeps at startup. If you know the brand of your BIOS ( Award for example ), you can go look for correspondence between the BIOS error beeps and the ones you hear through your computer. It gives an indication of the source of the problem. Check well in opening your PC when you turn nothing alum ( hard disk , fans , LED ...). If so, change your power supply.

You can be damn mess in your Bios. In this case , a solution has to includes a Clear CMOS on your motherboard: You need to have a small jumper that must be moved one notch to reset all your BIOS settings to defaults. Previously, turns your new header memory: Did you really pay attention to the same type of memory.
    For the Clear CMOS :
    In your doc motherboard, look for the jumper in question ( CLEAR CMOS jumper ) jumper cone occupies 2 of 3 so you pass 'left / middle 'to' middle / right "( or vice versa ). You change up the rider a few seconds and you put it back to its original position . You restart your PC. If it's good , the tricky left to do : enter the BIOS settings to optimize but at this point , your PC should already work.

If you want to talk about a series Intel DGDX58 Motherboard.so here's the answer to your question:
    compatible RAM : DDR2 SDRAM
    Connectors : VGA , Parallel , Microphone , PCI Express , USB 2.0 , PCI , Firewire , Serial , Ethernet RJ45
    ATX Size
    Compatibility PC
    Compatible Processors Intel Pentium 4, Intel Celeron D , Intel Pentium D , Intel Core2 Duo
    Speed FSB 1066MHz

You go into the Display Properties (right click + properties on the desktop or panel configuration + display properties ). You go into the settings tab (the 5th and last ) - down, you click on " Advanced " . this opens a new window that includes a tab called " map ". You will find information on your graphics card .