Thread: Multimedia controller is not enable u8868r35-d type of board

Multimedia controller is not enable u8868r35-d type of board

I am running with the complete configured system and currently my multimedia controller is not getting enabled after formatting entire drives where as my motherboard disk have already installed after completing format procedure and after all I have installed the audio drivers . I installed some games an they are not producing any game sound. My motherboard type is specified in the title ..What I need to do in this situation ??? Please help me !!!!!

Re: Multimedia controller is not enable u8868r35-d type of board

I don't seem to get the sound from my computer system . That is, from the speakers anyway, My system, the actual machine , generates a beeping noise once in a while when I made a boot. Anyway, I have just upgraded my operating to Windows 7, everything seems well except I don't get any sound. When I tried to find any bugs in the device manager,within Other Devices, Multimedia Audio Controller had a contains a yellow question mark in front of it.

I tried to perform the uninstallation of it within the safe mode, and then reboot this in proper way , it didn't work. When I moved back on, I tried to reinstall this but the machine couldn't find the software for the controller.

I required some little more information regarding this to measure the problem , what is the manufacturing and suggested model number of you machine or if custom makes what is the motherboards make. You need to look again at device Manager within the Sound, video and game controllers, expand and find out for a listing that just generates sound, if we come able to identify the sound device then we can obtain an updated driver. If you are unable to find the proper information regarding this then you need to find this o the official site of manufacture ...
    Last edited by gygabite; 17-06-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gygabite View Post
    I required some little more information regarding this to measure the problem , what is the manufacturing and suggested model number of you machine or if custom makes what is the motherboards make. You need to look again at device Manager within the Sound, video and game controllers, expand and find out for a listing that just generates sound, if we come able to identify the sound device then we can obtain an updated driver. If you are unable to find the proper information regarding this then you need to find this o the official site of manufacture ...
    This is some of the information stated here :-

Gateway E-4000 4000783
    System Serial Number: 0029218625
    Chassis Serial Number: 0029218625

And entirely, I tried to find for the Device manager part are Audio Codecs, Legacy Audio Driver, Legacy Video Driver, Media Control Devices, Media Control Devices, Unimodem Half Duplex Audio Device, and Video Codecs.

Hi, I am running with the same issue with the sound. I am unable to find my Windows XP disk to reload and I have transferred the emails to the organization's machine without the prior replies ! Can somebody help me please,I have already spent days trying to sort this out. Thanks in advance....

Hello ,

I have a machine as branded as the Acer Aspire SA10 with windows XP home edition SP2 build 2600. I moved to the Berlarc Advisor website and told them about the system specification and problem also and said there are Multimedia (none detected). I am still waiting for Acer Support in my country to get back to me and that was 3 days ago! Hope that would be helpful for you .