Thread: RAM for Macbook pro 2010

RAM for Macbook pro 2010

I am always been the fan of the Macbook (even iPod and iPhone). I am curious to know about the RAM that are used in the new model of Macbook pro 2010. Also I am having the doubt that can we use the RAM of the previous model in this new one..?? I think that instead of searching on web, you guys would be more helpful since many of you know about it practically. Please provide me an information with the proper details.

Re: RAM for Macbook pro 2010

Apple, American multinational company that designs and produces electronic equipment and software, including the popular iPhone, may be preparing new RAM for your MacBook Pro As seen in the image would be two new models of memory for a MacBook Pro 2010, for the moment is just a rumor and do not mention the source and Apple has not said anything about it (although the latter is normal). So, I would like to say that still it is unsure, so lets wait till it comes in market.

While new MacBook Pros are expected, there are a few inconsistencies in the listings that make them hard to take at face value. The labels above the photo as the outdated processor Core 2 Duo. Also, the bus speed of 1333MHz really does match up with the Expected processors to be found in the MacBook Pro Still, the part numbers seem real and have been propagate to other resellers. The same parts Were spotted last week at Kingston but were not labeled as "MacBook Pro 2010" modules at the time. The "MB" part numbers, however, do match up with Kingston's Other MacBook RAM parts.

I think that the speed of the processor that indicates that it is compatible with these modules is diametrically opposed to what is theoretically should arrive soon, and even came home with the jump speed coherent Apple usually implemented at each renewal. Although effective, the speed of the modules match what should be. In any case would not be unreasonable to say that a renewal of the MacBook Pro and plays.

For now is just the right time to do, if you were thinking about increasing the RAM in your Macbook Pro, you commented that Corsair has launched the computer memory for Apple. It is disposable in 4GB (2 x 2GB modules) DIMM, DDR2 800MHz and was designed exclusively for the new Mac Pro desktop memory module is also equipped with heat sinks and technology to increase system performance over than do normal memories.

Interesting trick to eliminate the "sleepmode" though in my case, when the MacBook goes to sleep, the information is stored only in RAM, so goes the rest HardDisk instantly and do not expect to save the info. You know that the Mac is very wise and save the same information (by default) on the harddisk and RAM, for speed and assurance if you run out of battery, so you do not lose data. Among the configuration options as the 13-inch MacBook Pro includes the extension of 8 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 320 GB hard drive at 5400 rpm or 500GB 5400 rpm drive solid state storage 128 GB, 256 GB or 512 GB; Adapter Mini DisplayPort to DVI; Adapter Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI (for 30-inch DVI) Adapter Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter, Apple Remote, Apple MagSafe power adapter Airline Adapter and the AppleCare Protection Plan.

Apple offers the Apple Store a kit of two memory arrays of 4 GB for 15-inch MacBook Pro, increasing the maximum theoretical model height 17 inches. The kit is available for the MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.66 GHz , and 15-inch MacBook Pro 2.93GHz , leaving the account for 2.4 GHz. According to Apple Insider, who has had confirmation from Apple Care service, version 2.53 GHz, which had quietly disappeared from the range early March is also compatible. The 8 GB are not offered as an option when configuring their machine is to make a purchase after the fact.