Thread: ASRock X58 Deluxe And Overclocking

ASRock X58 Deluxe And Overclocking

Hello to everyone. I am having ASRock X58 Deluxe Motherboard on which I have installed the Windows 7 Operating system. And the problem is that the RAM is not working properly and my CPU is unable to Overclock. I have tried to Overclock it many times, but not able to get success for that any time. So, if you are having any suggestion for that, then give that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: ASRock X58 Deluxe And Overclocking

If you want suggestion then I would suggest you to make use of the Gigabyte motherboard, if you want to Overclock your motherboard. I have experience about the ASRock motherboard and at that time, I also won't able to Overclock my motherboard. So if you make use of the Gigabyte then you will able to achieve that. So, just do that and solve your problem.

Hello, If you are having any type of problem while Overclocking your ASRock X58 Deluxe motherboard and then you can make use of the updated BIOS for that and then you must need to try it again. Then you will able to update that. At most of the time such type of problem may occur due to the problem of your BIOS. So, if you update that then you will not get such kind of problem. So, just make use of that and then again check that.

ASRock X58 Deluxe is having Unique Features as below, which shows that it is overclocked already.
    • ASRock OC Tuner
    • Intelligent Energy Saver
    • Instant Boot
    • Hybrid Booster:
    • CPU Frequency Stepless Control
    • ASRock U-COP
    • Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)

Hey, I was successful to Overclock ASRock X58 Deluxe and now it is working really fine for me. I think if you simply make use of the updated version of the BIOS then you will able to solve your problem. I have first updated the BIOS and then tried to Overclock that. So, if you have any problem for that then simply make use of the updated bios from the ASROCK and solve your problem.

You will able to overclock your ASRock X58 Deluxe motherboard if you first update the BIOS. If you update that then you can simply able to overclock your CPU. I have done this for my friend and computer is stable now. So, you can do that and then you will able to get better response for your computer from the motherboard. It will simply solve your problem.

I would suggest you that don't overclock your ASRock X58 Deluxe. As I don't think that, it is having that much capacity to work after overclocking. I have done that and now my ASRock X58 Deluxe is not working. It is not stable and it is giving me problem. So, if you have any solution for me then give that, so I will able to use that now as normal. I don't have any idea what to do.