Thread: Where Can I Download Asus P6T Deluxe Manual?

Where Can I Download Asus P6T Deluxe Manual?

Hello, I am in the search of the Manual for the Asus P6T Deluxe Motherboard. If anyone is having the details about that, then please give that details to me. So, I will able to find out more details about it. Thank you in advance.

Re: Where Can I Download Asus P6T Deluxe Manual?

If you want to get the manual for the Asus P6T Deluxe then you can simply get that from the ASUS website. That is the only one source from which you will able to solve your problem. You can simply visit the website and then check that whether they are having the Manual or not. You can check that by the use of the model number and name and then download that.

I don't get the manual. But, you can simply use the following Asus P6T Deluxe specification:
    CPU
    • Intel Socket 1366 Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition/Core i7 Processor Supports Intel Dynamic Speed Technology

Chipset
    • Intel X58 / ICH10R

Memory
    • 6 x DIMM, Max. 12 GB, DDR3 1600(O.C.)/1333/1066 Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory Triple channel memory architecture Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)

Multi-GPU Support
    • Supports NVIDIA 2-Way or Quad-GPU SLI Technology Supports ATI CrossFireX Technology

LAN
    • Dual Gigabit LAN controllers 2*Marvell88E8056 PCIe Gigabit LAN controller featuring AI NET2

Audio
    • ADI AD2000B 8 -Channel High Definition Audio CODEC - Support Jack-Detection, Multi-Streaming, and Front Panel Jack-Retasking - Coaxial / Optical S/PDIF out ports at back I/O

Special Features
    • Multi-language BIOS ASUS MyLogo 2
    • Back Panel I/O Ports
    • 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/ Mouse combo port 1 x S/PDIF Out (Coaxial + Optical) 1 x External SATA 1 x IEEE1394a 2 x RJ45 port 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 8-channel Audio I/O

Hello, I want to know the reason for which you want to get the Asus P6T Deluxe Manual. I have tried to search that on internet and wont find. So, if you have any special requirement for that, then give that to me. So, I will able to resolve my problem. If you give me details about that then I can check for that. It may be possible that if you provide me details what exact you want, then I can help you for that. So, give details for exact problem.

I had tried to find out the solution for your problem and then come to know that you will able to get that if you have following details:
    • Product
    • Series
    • Model

So, simply fill those details and then download the required thing from the link below:

Asus P6T Deluxe Manual

Hello, I have got the following source which will give you Asus P6T Deluxe Manual and then by the use of that you will able to resolve the requirement of you. It will give you all of the details about the Asus P6T Deluxe Motherboard. So, just check that and then you will able to download the Asus P6T Deluxe Manual. Just click on the link below and download Asus P6T Deluxe Manual :

Asus P6T Deluxe Manual

Hello, you just need to visit the Asus website and then you will able to get that. I have come to know the following Overclocking Features from that manual :
    • Precision Tweaker2:
    • vCore: Adjustable CPU voltage at 0.00625V increment
    • vCPU PLL: 36-step reference voltage control
    • vDRAM Bus: 49-step DRAM voltage control
    • vChipset(N.B.): 31-step chipset voltage control
    • vNB-PCIe: 65-step chipset - PCIe voltage control
      SFS (Stepless Frequency Selection)
    • Internal Base Clock tuning from 100MHz up to 500MHz at 1MHz increment
    • PCI Express frequency tuning from 100MHz up to180MHz at 1MHz increment
      Overclocking Protection:
    • ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)